Usotsuki Hanayome to Dousei Kekkon-ron - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Devious Woman

Dex-chan lover
'Don't let yourself be used by some degenerate of a man' - Degenerate of a Woman

And have to say she has the worst eye for quality there is <_<..

Guess that really is just another toxic GL in which you can't help, but hate the guts of one of the FL's and later down the lane they try to make you feel sorry for her, because she's oh so 'pitful' x_x
Honestly would appreciate that not going down that lane and mc finding a actual decent Girlfriend
Takes a degenerate to know a degenerate.

Dex-chan lover
She's having an interview i guess, an informal one. I take a positive one here

thank you for the chapter, I see they've finally introduced the platonic best girl of the series. Calling it now there's going to be a twist she's either a free lance tax consultant, financial advisor, underground shogi/mah jong competitor, or she's gotten involved in the seedy world of competitive yugioh/magic the gathering circuits. Two chapters from now our lead bottom is going to receive via text a grainy screen shot of her free loader playing Maxx C in front of an audience of degenerates and its going to also have an audio file of her explaining what pot of greed does.
That's a very complex explanation, though. The author would definitely have to draw at least 2 cards chapters to properly handle the full length of such a mystery

Dex-chan lover
That's a very complex explanation, though. The author would definitely have to draw at least 2 cards chapters to properly handle the full length of such a mystery
they will foreshadow it with her muttering about the meta and boomer decks in her sleep, then in the next chapter she will accidentally drop a red archfiend card while making the bottom breakfast only to claim that she's merely holding on to it for a friend or niece/nephew. Then once the bottom's suspicions have started to peak while trying to cope and rationalize the situation thinking that surely there must be some other explanation for this, bam she gets the reveal text from the "husband" and that's the actual reason why she moved out and has been avoiding him because she spams ash blossom and makes fun of his dark magician deck.

Dex-chan lover
This is already a big enough mess, and now she's going to be a call girl/paid dating so she could give her half the rent? That's like pouring oil onto a raging fire.

maybe I'm getting old but I honestly just want characters to fucking talk to each other instead of doing this. Oh well, if they had any common sense to communicate, we wouldn't be here in the first place.

anw, thanks for the chapter.
Orrrr it could be a regular ass job interview 😂

I mean it's Kodama, but chill a bit with the worst case assumptions lol

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is this so far not as bad as Netsuzou Trap 😭

Who knows, it might ramp up later though

Dex-chan lover
Orrrr it could be a regular ass job interview 😂

I mean it's Kodama, but chill a bit with the worst case assumptions lol
being a call girl/paid dating/pretend girlfriend seems perfectly within the scope of Kodama writing tbh.

Also, she is a troubled adult with a money problem + she has trouble getting job, doing paid dating is literally the best option for her right now if she wants lots of money quickly.
Of course, I'd be glad to be proven wrong, because her doing this line of work right now is not the best option for everyone involved.

Fed-Kun's army
This isn't even Toxic, if anything it's just...sad? The most "toxic" thing you could say has happened was the kiss, but it led nowhere. I think people expecting super heavy drama from this story will be disappointed. Also anyone jumping to the conclusion that she's going into sex work is silly, read the url names on the page. The word 'Trad' brings up the image of someone acting like a traditional house wife. There's 0 reason to believe it's prostitution.

I'm way more interested in the character writing and political themes that continues to be woven in this story. The branding of this being some epic NTR story seemed like bait to pull in readers who wanted something juicy but instead got a slow burn story about Japans patriarchal society and how that affects women and lgbtq people. And I wonder ultimately what the "case/theory for same sex marriage" will mean at the end of the story.

Group Leader
This is already a big enough mess, and now she's going to be a call girl/paid dating so she could give her half the rent? That's like pouring oil onto a raging fire.

edit: I spoke too soon. Definitely shouldn't jump to conclusion from now on.

maybe I'm getting old but I honestly just want characters to fucking talk to each other instead of doing this. Oh well, if they had any common sense to communicate, we wouldn't be here in the first place.

anw, thanks for the chapter.
it's the husband

Users who are viewing this thread