Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Ch. 106.2 - Kouhai and Determination (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
yes yes, seggs, whoop de doo

I suppose she did panic and try to back out, we were going to be blue balled for another 20 chapters. then again I guess she had no choice.

the way this bit is going, we are on track for tsuki to also witness the dragon in one way or another, just saying

Dex-chan lover
Sakurai at the end there turning out to be more like his dad than he thinks. :pacman:

Fed-Kun's army
The author has a piss-poor understanding of consent, but I'm going to choose to believe that it was all hunky-dory and she was just momentarily stunned by sight of the dragon.
Why people acting like Uzaki didn't literally demand this to happen, she wanted to have sex she just wasn't expecting almost 6 hours of it on the first time lmao

Dex-chan lover
Okay, glad that it happened or whatever but did it have to be rape?
Along with the fact that they're both conscious and not physically or mentally incapacitated (or, at least, Uzaki wasn't physically incapacitated), none of the characters are describing or otherwise reacting to it as if it were rape.

Also, your reaction betrays you. What the hell is "glad that happened" while you call it "rape"? I have a feeling everyone that's calling it that, knows it isn't.

Dex-chan lover
Why stop at the mom get the sister on the action too, make it an oyakodon with a double serve of eggs

Dex-chan lover
She said stop, he did not stop.
Consent was withdrawn.
It was rape.
She said "wait up", not "stop"-- and that was the only dialogue in the second of the three panels under the panel with the scream (which show they were at it the entire day, meaning they had multiple rounds). Before that, she gave up on talking him out of it before they started. After it all, nobody involved talked about it as it were rape.

Seriously, who the hell asks for praise after being raped?

Manifestly, what he's guilty of is being insensitive to Uzaki's needs and wants.

...he's more guilty of incomplete involuntary manslaughter than he is of being a rapist.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread