Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Ch. 110 - Kouhai and the Matter of Yanagi

Dex-chan lover
Damn, so basically this is just Sakurai getting bundles, get Hana and you get the whole fam.. hehe

Dex-chan lover
Ladies! The Next Time Your Guy Suggests A Threesome You Might Probably Want  To Give It A Deeper Thought - Kuulpeeps - Ghana Campus News and Lifestyle  Site by Students

I'm pretty sure that when the sister talks about "playing together" she doesn't mean video games xD

Dex-chan lover
Senpai and Hana yelling at each other while Hana trolls is nice to see again

like, I get that they’re genuinely happy now, but still. It’s a good vibe for them.

Dex-chan lover
Souls game! :win:

I guess one mentioned it cause it is well known by now 😅

Dex-chan lover
Ladies! The Next Time Your Guy Suggests A Threesome You Might Probably Want  To Give It A Deeper Thought - Kuulpeeps - Ghana Campus News and Lifestyle  Site by Students

I'm pretty sure that when the sister talks about "playing together" she doesn't mean video games xD
Leave that to the mom! She is fully prepared for that night given her illusions about why he was visiting the Uzaki! :dogkek:

I am just glad that it was a simple gaming session as I hoped! The teasing was just on Uzaki which is funny given what happened few chapters ago! :meguusmug:

Double-page supporter
I would feel called out by the credits, but, while I am a man of culture, I am also a man of justice. The husband/father is still around, and there shall be no NTR on my watch. Do what you want with the sister, though, since she's fair game, and could likely do with a correction or two.
Now here's the question of all questions: Does it count as NTR if the mom is just imagining it? She has lots of delusions about Sakurai-kun, but he obviously would never do anything with her.

Dex-chan lover
I really do need a Yanagi in college sequel, being an absolute menace. I could see her taking over some competitive gaming club and routinely humiliating everyone there, but one guy rises to the challenge and starts turning her S into M... Or something

Dex-chan lover
you know the battle-shonen characters that have their eyes closed and are basically an enigma
the bangs over eyes are the romcom counterpart

Dex-chan lover
Doujin this, best girl that....am I the only one utterly bewildered that these sisters think playing basic mind games is considered "using cheese"?? Granted I'm sure the conversation was difficult to translate properly but damn lol.

"I'm gonna bait out that move and punish it"
"THIS BITCH IS CHEESY AF!"

It almost reads as a scrub quotes moment lmao.
I think the difference is that there is honest play and baits and then there is whatever weird shit like Yoshimitsu in Tekken or Singed in LoL.

Dex-chan lover
Oop a series in my feed updating more often than Rent a girlfriend. And Uzaki at that :oooo:

I'm really curious which sister started the teasing first but Hana's thoroughly losing to Yanagi. Maybe that's why she started teasing Sakurai instead initially :dogkek:

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread