Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Kouhai and a Day Without Senpai

I think y'all don't get the point WHY is dad is a much bigger piece of shit than just a 'dick'.

Throwing your son out of the house so he can live on his own near college and the parents can also live out their life is not the issue at all. It is actually good for developing independence, as long as you still support your children emotionally and financially, should they need it.

The completely fucked thing is to block any contact between mother and son for 2 years, just because 'so she could concentrate more attention on him'. All the way through pregnancy, birth etc. Shit like this is not without complications, especially at a later age, and the mother could have needed a ton of support from her son. Fuck.. she could have even died in childbed.

Actually, either the mother and son have been broken because of years of sociopathic abuse by her husband, or they have sociopathic tendencies themselves. Any sane person would go apeshit in that situation and permanently cut the dad out of their life.

I get that it is a joke manga, but that kind of reveal is still far too fucked up. It is along the lines of just casually dropping that the MC is in a sect, or tortured animals for fun, or the father raped the mother, or...

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, what the hell dad. It's ok he sent Sakurai away to enjoy the marriage, but not letting him come back for holidays and not telling him about his new sister is a serious dick move. Not to mention the very existence of that daughter means they couldn't "have fun" for several months, so Sakurai wouldn't make much of a difference.

Power Uploader
Author casually teased with meeting of Uzaki family, but then we got blue balled into eternity, now this, new conflict looks comedic only on surface, thats totally no bueno actions of parent, but hey, at least there is 2 families and both with fathers in them, thats already a pretty unrealistic manga 😰

Nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Jesus christ, that's like next-level scumbag. I don't blame the mom, she was preggo then she was taking care of the kid, and the dad was probably telling her that she didn't need to worry.
TIme to marry Hana and become an Uzaki, dude.

Edit: Aaaaah, I hate him so muuuch, give me the "Sakurai eats dinner with the Uzaki family" chapteeeeer

i can see the misunderstanding on future chapter building up already

also the dad is total asshat,

I know it's only supposed to be a joke but Jesus fucking Christ dude, what the hell kind of scumbag do you have to be to do such a thing and be just fine with it...

Dex-chan lover
That dad is scum of the highest order
I would have left immediately and cut all ties with this fucked up family

I'm seeing a ton of hate for Daddy Sakurai. I assume you guys are pretty young so let me explain why what he did was actually a good thing. You see, going to college and living on your own is a completely different experience than commuting. If you're remotely athletic looking and live on your own in college it is really easy to get laid a lot. Getting laid can be a very beneficial thing. Helps you learn the difference between love and urges.(just wear a condom)Its hard to bring a women home if you still live with your parents or stay with them every weekend. Living on your own helps one meet friends that'll actually be life long friends and helps one become a more independent individual. In high-school the people around you are not nearly as diverse as in college so its rare to meet the people you actually relate to. Living on one's own is a necessary way to expand one's horizons. The father acts like he did that for selfish reasons but I'm certain that's not his main reason. He knew his son was a bit of a loner in high-school and wanted him to experience life more. I realize now a days people are more concerned with fake life(social media appearances) but if you can learn to not be concerned with that shallow crap, or just not have one at all; and attempt to actually experience life and put yourself out there; I guarantee you will be a much happier person. Now 2 or 3 years without seeing your folks is a bit extreme but I highly recommend anyone going to college to try to only go home for holidays. Even if you're feeling home sick, or don't make friends right away; just stick it out. It'll be way more beneficial in the long run.

T51

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure Sakurai can body his father at this point. Fuck that guy.

There is a very fine line between a man, who wanted to spend some time with his wife and deranged sociopath, that gaslights his family.

Power Uploader
@Nikosgarofola you kinda missed part where son and mother had no connection for 2 years, and guy didn't knew he had sister for more than a year (9 month of pregnancy and sister being already 8 month old), thanks to a dad. But your post has a meaning to it too.

Dex-chan lover
Dad is kind of a dick, but he isn't a bad person, you can see he's joking about it and even call out Sakurai for it.
Also, both of them are health, so the pregnancy wasn't risky.

Dex-chan lover
@goodhunter
If we're gonna jump on the dad being like that, then we need to bash on Uzaki and her mom as well. Uzaki is annoying and selfish as fuck as well, and someone who surprisingly can't be straight forward and honest despite being such a loud mouth. Her mom is some crazy woman who immediately jumps to weird sexual fantasies about other men wanting to violate her or something like that, and honestly looks like she won't even mind it if it did happen.

Eh, people have actually bashed both of those things in the comments, though. Don't see why Shinichi's dad being a scumbag is off limits for being criticized.

Dex-chan lover
@Ciello "joking about it"
Are you serious?
The guy forcefully cuts all contact between a son and his mom for two years and hides the fact that he has a little sister
"just a joke son, lighten up!"
I would have taken a bat to his knees

Users who are viewing this thread