Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 6 Ch. 61 - Kouhai and a Story from a Little While Back

Dex-chan lover
How on Earth did Uzaki go from a seemingly nice and considerate girl in High School to an annoying gremlin in College?! She's like 2 different people in those instances.

@Suck-a-duck you should probably re-read if you can't remember. Sakurai was ignoring her and wasting his time so she started being annoying.

I predicting those pictures of him and his sister will cause a misunderstanding in the future.

Double-page supporter
His sis looks like renchon that I'm afraid few years later she will say something like nyanpasu or some shit

Dex-chan lover
Not surprised he sucks at teaching. His martial arts teacher doesn't seem like the good-teacher type.

Dad that spent the last two years cooming VS. son whose spent the last 2 years being frustrated by a short gremlin and hitting the gym. Destroy his ass senpai!

All that's left is for Dad to insist Sakurai start babysitting his sister as a bonding experience (but really so he can rawdog his wife some more)

I'm just waiting for the misunderstandings to unfold.
"They have a KID?!"
"S-s-s-senpai? Who's kid is that?"

Double-page supporter
I am the 70th comment, my presence has now prevented people from saying the n-word

Double-page supporter
@DSkyline I don't think his mom would allow that. That baby doesn't even seem 2 years old yet, how in the world can a college student with absolute no experience in taking care of anyone be able to take care of a baby? I wouldn't even trust them to baby sit for an hour.

Aggregator gang
I think i have the same constirution as Sakurai. I'm bad at sports that aren't part of my body. My concentration is not that good so ball sports aren't that ok for me. I'm not a pro in anything though.This chapter was enlightening for me honestly

Aggregator gang
MC would have worn compression shorts for swimming competitions. Confirmed Uzaki knows he has a massive dong>?!

now MC gonna learn his ancestor martial skills to turn into OP MC...

The skill name is : Evil Holy Sword Let's Dancing All Night Rising Special Ultra Miracle Super Mario Brothers Second Edition Luigi's Counterattack Director's Cut.

Users who are viewing this thread