Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons - Vol. 4 Ch. 42 - The Villainess gets a new quest (Third part)

Fed-Kun's army
ROFL, the way that they act like they could actually slay that dragon with their skills... lol, yeah no way in heck. I mean, the MC would have a small chance if she pulls out a multi-shot rocket launcher or something, but the rest of the group? Yeah, no way.

Group Leader
Wonder what will she make next to deal with the dragon... RPG? AA guns? Or maybe... orbital strike?

Dex-chan lover
Probably some kind of anti-material rifle to punch through its hide.

honestly, her magic alone would be enough to deal with any problems she has. does she not remember that her mana pool is essentially planet sized? the guns actually limit how effective she is.

Dex-chan lover
why bullet no explode? magic bullet gotta explode!!! i feel cheated!

Dex-chan lover
@thomasjenkins
Guns is her life! To limit your passion for effectivity... Is painful...
Well... Between fire magic and 120mm cannon against a dragon, who will win?

I fear for what happens if she fails to take down the dragons with her guns. She'll reach for very heavy artillery, at that point.

Dex-chan lover
@LegendX
It should. Especially if she make an anti material rifle for the purpose.
Not to mention that cause of the extra strenght coming from her blood magic, and the fact that her weapons are somehow magical on their own, made by the earth gnomes and not by standard procedures, allow her to use ammunitions that would make an adult soldier fly backward for the recoil or destroy the weapon.

I think the author forgot about our MC are still in elementary school,
and he just put any isekai things into the story, like dragons, adventure and other dangerous things

Users who are viewing this thread