Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
@Susymei thanks, glad to hear that.

but she managed to have friends in the modern world, is her curse getting weaker?

@Xirre

I am not sure why. But the goddess is evil. And wants to destroy the world (where Penelope lives). Penelope, that was a mage at the time, tried to warn the king about Yvonne and the evil goddess that she was trying to bring to their world. So the goddess cursed her. Everyone start to hate her and forget about the warning. The mage, of the male characters, was the only one that broke through the curse. But it was already to late. The goddess hab been freed and Penelope was dead. So he used a magic spell so save Penelope soul that reincarnated in modern day Korea.

@onionskins

Yes, it is becoming weaker. Even her modern day family loved her a little. But they did not show it correctly. And even her perspective of the world was wrong (I don't remember exactly).

Every single soul in this shithole household (except Penelope, of course) deserves to be burned in the deepest hell 😡 I hope she guilt trip them so hard that they can't even look at their own reflection in a mirror, especially the father 😡

Dex-chan lover
Poor Penelope, she didn't deserve any of that. I hope she guilt trips them to death.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!

Thank You for the chapters.

This damned family. Can You Just let her go, if You don't like/live her.
And if You want to także responsibility for taking her on, just sens her to other House & let her life freely.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no. The family is nothing but bastards. I'll reserve judgement for Yvonne the heroine until she shows up, but my hopes aren't high.

She's trapped in enemy territory, and the world wants her dead.

Now we know why dad was shocked when she called him father. At this point, he probably realized that it wasn't a lie.

Damn... this make me felt so helpless and powerless like we couldn't do a damn thing bout it.... sigh* 😞

I love how Penelope got forced into the Villainess role, like she tried not to but they person who should have been her father was the first one to distrust here. Like wowowowow, amazing, top tier, heart breaking

Users who are viewing this thread