Virtues of the Villainess

I hope you will upload more chapters author, dont mind those harsh comments. I want to read more of this story ☺️.

I actually really like it despite the MC being an airhead hahaha... maybe it's the handsome characters... oof But I am interested in the plot 👌👌

Group Leader
This heroine is... really horny
Really not my cup of tea
The MC doesn't have any likeable points at all in my opinion
She's not smart
She's rash
She's narcissistic
She has no elegance
Compared to her her rival is far more elegant
She gets one up by her rival constantly
All she thinks about day and night is romance n how to get the main guy to fall for her instead of her rival
Her only strong/charming point is that she's stupid/too naive n all her thought show on her face.... I don't even know how to call that a strong/charming point....
Anyway it's not really my cup of tea
If someone likes airhead character then they might like it as the concept of the story is a bit unique
I just think that it could have gone better with a smarter MC

This is so funny. I like it. I like that she’s just man hungry and dgaf, it’s different from all of these other rich girl marry the king/emperor stories who are all super innocent and goody goodys. She’s more realistic and it’s funny.

This is fairly predictable but a spoiler nonetheless

I saw a clip of later chapters and Hamel will also fall for Ginger it seems.

what heroine? what villainess? if i had to guess both are villains
how can someone that intentionally goes out of his way to seduce someones fiance ever be called a heroine i mean for real even in the most demented of otome game it is always displayed as inadvertent events that lead to harems
sure the player has the choice and chooses but the charackter always says or does something innocuous which then inadvertenly leads to a break up or harem.

This is actually fun to read, i hope people note this that she isnt some sort of reincarnated into otome game. She basically know pieces of the story by pure luck. Like other story, its about a girl try to avoid ruins and turns to a lovecomedy sort of cliche.

She acknowledges herself as vulgar brat on the first few chapters which establish that she has this type of speech.

She wasnt able to compete with the supposed called heroine since the beginning. This let us know that she barely have the ability to compete even when she hold advantages.

Yes she is an airhead, funny and straightforward. But definitely not horny, i would rather convince myself that that is normal reaction for a young lady when met a handsome man (moreover when its her favourite type). *I would rather question ppls who thought that this behaviors is called horny than having fantasies.

*Note that above∧ this is what i thought about her charm point, its more refreshing than scheming protagonist.( i wouldn't call her scheme as scheme since its like a naive kid tryhard that give cute aura to it. )

So, i hope peoples who hate on this manhwa have a deep thought about it. If u give a deep thought, u will know most manga/manhwa/manhua consist of luck. Protagonist ring.

Omg, this is too hilarious! I love it. XD Ginger is a great character. Not sure I care about the prince though.

Start saving money y'll and buy the chapters on Tappytoon. Happiness is not for free. If u don't have a card then buy a Google play card. Saving money won't hurt u yah?

I really like this manga, I must admit the first 11 chap the main female character was very annoying, but after that chapter she became the cutest and this couple compliments each other very well.
If you like a very composed female lead yes this might not be your cap of tea ~ but I assure you she becomes funny and lovable and I love her haha if was pretty refreshing .

This manga be making my heart flutter in one moment and then in the next I’m dying of laughter. There’s no in between with this one y’all.

Users who are viewing this thread