Virus Tensei kara Hajimaru Isekai Kansen Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2 - The Virus Sets Off (2)

Dex-chan lover
How does a living creature get drug resistance? If it's from assassin work, MC really hit the jackpot

Aggregator gang
@cryum
By receiving the same dose in time lapses. something like drinking alcohol, you(your body) eventually gain some resistance to alcohol. Of course that applies to medicine and sickess too.

Little does this pipsqueek assassin know, the virus already knows who he is. He's just playing along until the right time comes.

"You and I wear different masks, but we wear masks all the same." - "Harmless merchant" guy, probably.

I’m glad it didn’t take the money honestly. Taking it from the wrong people can lead to serious issues.

Dex-chan lover
@Reimans that's only "normal" for poison. The average medieval person does not consume enough medicine in their entire life to develop a resistance. Who does that?

Dex-chan lover
@cryum pretty sure that it's common in fiction for assassins to intentionally poison themselves in order to build up a resistance

I’m TL’ing the WN as Mio.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/virus-tensei-kara-isekai-kansen-monogatari/

Anyway, he doesn’t even look like your typical dodecahedron of a virus, more like a bacterium.

Also that merchant has jade green eyes according to the WN...

Fed-Kun's army
Of course they don’t know anything about viruses or their existence. They weren’t discovered until the late 18th century. You were pretty much given the best skill a guy could ask for in a world like that.

How would he know the translation for "virus" in their language? They could know about viruses and simply have another name for them.

Well, at least we know who the guy in the back is.
I’m looking forward to the next chapter.

Contributor
"Acting" explain everything about the clichè thug foxy face dude.

Contributor
maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread