Virus Tensei kara Hajimaru Isekai Kansen Monogatari

mc is awful/unremarkable but the whole virus isekai thing is funny enough to carry it for now so I'll keep up with this

Why did he think that he will die if his host got eaten hes a virus for goodness sake i thought he was a researcher must be a pretty lousy one ;-;

this a manga trying to be a comedy manga, failing at it, desperately.If mc next chapter is surprised by the fact that
the hobgoblin have virus resistance
then we can confirm mc is a retard

This is actually pretty dope. It brings a newish spin on the standard isekai. Hope to see this go far. 😃

@Chawder25 yeah with stuff on mangadex you pretty much have to round down by 1 star to get actually accurate ratings (am obviously generalizing, don't nitpick my sentiment, whoever else decides to read this comment :p)

this is especially true for newer series and for isekai genre

How does this have 8.18 rating. There is a comment saying just Lower the rating here by 1 and you’ll get an accurate on but it’s not even worth a 7 it’s like 4 or 5 max

rating this a 9 for the nerdy loser way of talking that i also do and cute eyes HAHA

Fed-Kun's army
rip he's fucking dead

also everyone complaining about this being a terrible manga bruh it's 4 chapters chill tf out and see where it goes

Dex-chan lover
People keeps on complaining about how bad it is even though there's only 4 chapters 😂

@cae

If you want to be a smartass. So be it.

I agree this is fiction.
And usually i turn a blind eye to small details when it comes to Isekai.

However, the plot point is the MC being a virus. The MC is even a researcher who dabbles in this field and yet this is more than lacking.

If you write about a topic you first research to get said topic correct. This wasn't done here. The Virus behaves like a bacteria and the researcher himself doesn't notice he acts like a bacteria?

In short this storys plot point is defeated by the writing skills of the author from chapter 1 and onwards.

I would complain less if he was a mimic but thats not the case~

Art is nice but story execution is lacking. Maybe the plot picks up but the MC acts a bit too dumb for my liking...

Cae

@DreamingHero
I'm not exactly sure what you could have possibly been expecting from the plot of a clearly low-effort isekai, this is the kind of entertainment that you turn your brain off to.
Not to say that makes it immune to criticism but trying to debate that technically he should be a bacteria because it's a form of life and virus' aren't tells me either you can't suspend your disbelief or you're trying to flex some high-school level biology.
In the case of the first; You get what you pay for with isekai, you should taper your expectations when you see that tag.

@cae
So why did you reply to my simple opinion again?

There wouldn't be such a ' argument' if you had just acrolled by xD.

Gotta agree most isekai follow the same pattern, there are some exceptions though. There are really enjoyable out there.

Although those lean towards foodie manga in the end...

This here had a promising premise. I would have liked seeing an unmoving virus fret about what to do xD.
It would have been a change of pace. Good idea but bad execution.

Users who are viewing this thread