Virus Tensei kara Hajimaru Isekai Kansen Monogatari

@xeno77 it’s not monthly, but it’s also not weekly. There are two chapters released each month. It’s just that the group doing the scanlation is currently 2 “chapters” behind and the most recent one they posted here was posted on the same day the raw of next chapter that needs to be scanlated was released.

ok literally no one has the 5.2 chapter or more but i found the raws y is no one translating it

Wow that was amazing story... But if anyone have found manga like this??? Share with me i like it

@DentaDen try spirit transmigration though the development is pretty quick and it's unknown if they will continue. it's a good read

Aggregator gang
Even after all these years, Japan never stops amazing me with the ridiculous ideas they come up with for their mangas.

Can't wait for "I was sent to other world to become a hero BUT I BECAME A PLANET?"

MUST GO EVEN BEYOND

I hope the manga gonna get a long run. I've read the wn and I predict the manga only get around 25+ chapters unless author continuing the series using manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel that there should be some changes to this.

Chapter 6 and 5 spoilers
I feel like there is something missing here. He is able to suck out abilities from things he infects and possessed. And, he can cause good and bad symptoms, which to be honest doesn’t help this story. Scientists have speculated that symptoms are meant to get rid of bacteria and viruses. There is still more research needed, but the theory is still pretty strong. So, maybe instead of just using symptoms willy nilly, there can be draw backs. Say, he uses 3 symptoms at once, the virus count should drop. This being a draw back to using these symptoms, giving him a large draw back from using his power. And, if he doesn’t use any of these symptoms, the body he’s infected will wither away. After all, a viruses whole purpose is to hijack a body and use it’s cells to create more viruses. So naturally, infected bodies can die when un checked. Giving him a balance here. If he doesn’t use symptoms, the body will just break down, and if he uses the symptoms to much his existence could be erased.

By having these draw backs, the goblins and humans he infected could end up dying if he doesn’t do anything. And he has to sue the symptoms sparingly. Maybe, the stronger the symptom the more viruses are destroyed. Since, thats a large possibility that this could have. Overall, it’s better than, “I can possess bodies, take their skills, and use them without consequences.” Hell, he even has to make sure that he doesn’t destroy the body when using these symptoms. After all, symptoms can be used against a body and is the main result of its death. So, he even has 3 things to worry about. And hey, it’s better than nothing.

Had an interesting start but then I lost interest after reading the 5.1 chapter.
It seems like It's going to become another isekai with a predictable plot and dumb clichés which almost never get explained.
I reckon the Mc's gonna be one of those 'I can't kill humans cuz I like humans but I'm fine with killing less civilized humanoid monsters' and that the Mc is gonna get a harem full of dumb broads who do nothing but complain or compliment the Mc and his kindness like all generic isekais do.

5.6/10
It's alright for now but I'll read more chapters later to see if my predictions come true.

How? Just how?? You hire these guards but they could've lost to a pack of wolves?? Not only that there's NO way that world can develop a vaccine. Unless the MC knows something I don't, he needs some explaining to do. Otherwise I can't believe that he's a medical researcher smh

Seems a darker takes of Spirit Migration.
It seems once taken over, the body conciousness is gone.

@MuscleTheMan Understood!
Code:
[HEADING=3] system is creating scenario . . .
starting scenario 41 . . .
isekai carriage attack commencing . . . [HEADING=3]

Yeah you've got it down right @StinkyPoopy123, will also probably still read but for the fluffy art

It also feels weird how first page says viruses have killed so many people (and we all know someone who's been taken by covid) when the story so far is about kawaii virus-kun....

Users who are viewing this thread