Wagamama Oujo ni Tsukaeta Bannoushitsuji, Tonari no Teikoku de Saikyou no Gunjin ni Nariagari Musousuru - Ch. 6.2 - Gik Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, and your typesetting has definitely improved!

But wooof, what an introduction for that teacher 😬

Dex-chan lover
Really? He tries to kill you and your like "I''ll just treat it like he's testing me" is incredibly irresponsible. Oust him right then and there, the adventurer bro had the right idea. I feel like the teacher is there now to either reveal something or be a distraction to hide what he did.

Dex-chan lover
Really? He tries to kill you and your like "I''ll just treat it like he's testing me" is incredibly irresponsible. Oust him right then and there, the adventurer bro had the right idea. I feel like the teacher is there now to either reveal something or be a distraction to hide what he did.
To be honest, he doesn't even changes his hair style when he's trying not to be found by the princess. The mangakas didn't use logic when they're writing.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Oh right, I can't seem to understand it cause it's initially "Well, let's just think of this as a half-broken material" (which I also don't understand)but idk how and where I found the "treat it as him testing me" that's way too off lmao. Or did he mean that something is wrong with Gik or he's broken, crazy or something?

I'll probably edit that tomorrow if I'm not lazy. If someone have a better idea then suggest please, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Oh right, I can't seem to understand it cause it's initially "Well, let's just think of this as a half-broken material" (which I also don't understand)but idk how and where I found the "treat it as him testing me" that's way too off lmao. Or did he mean that something is wrong with Gik or he's broken, crazy or something?

I'll probably edit that tomorrow if I'm not lazy. If someone have a better idea then suggest please, thanks.
Maybe it's a Japanese idiom?

Group Leader
Ah, I seem to have sent a wrong sentence there 草草
"γ“γ‚Œγ‚‚εˆ€ζ–­ζζ–™γ²γ¨γ€γ¨γ—γ¦θ€ƒγˆγ‚‹γ¨γ™γ‚‹γ‹"
can be translated as "let's just think of him testing me" or "let's just think of this as one of his judgement (or judgement material)" or something along that line so my translation is not that far off but the phrase I used didn't seem to be that accurate there.

Ah, idk anymore. I'll just leave it at thay. Sorry for the confusion 草草

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I seem to have sent a wrong sentence there 草草
"γ“γ‚Œγ‚‚εˆ€ζ–­ζζ–™γ²γ¨γ€γ¨γ—γ¦θ€ƒγˆγ‚‹γ¨γ™γ‚‹γ‹"
can be translated as "let's just think of him testing me" or "let's just think of this as one of his judgement (or judgement material)" or something along that line so my translation is not that far off but the phrase I used didn't seem to be that accurate there.

Ah, idk anymore. I'll just leave it at thay. Sorry for the confusion 草草
Is all good, the line makes sense in the chapter you have.

Group Leader
Typesetting is so much better, translation still feel rough ( like gik & geek ( page 7&9 ) are used for the same name ).
But personally i read series of 100+ chapter with way worth translation.

Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread