Wagamama Oujo ni Tsukaeta Bannoushitsuji, Tonari no Teikoku de Saikyou no Gunjin ni Nariagari Musousuru

Dex-chan lover
Nice premise, but the story style is a bit too ridiculous for my tastes.

Dex-chan lover
and which story is that?
it's so generic I can't find it. All I remember is he follows a hero girl around who belittles him, quits, dyes his hair and changes his name and becomes an adventurer.
Someone in the comments read ahead and apparently they don't get back together so it's a waste.

Dex-chan lover
【Sekai Saikyou no Shitsuji】Black Shokuba wo Tsuihousareta Ore, Koori no Reijou ni Hirowareru

Are you talking about this?
Nope, not this one. I distinctly remember the MC is the one that quits. Also more adventure and fantasy, less nobility. The one you linked seems pretty good though. Definitely better than the one I was talking about.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Author has like another 10 manga in the woodwork which is ongoing too, this manga is probably a low priority thing and only get 1 chapter a year

Contributor
Sad, wanted more chapters, especially to see MC and the villain Lady relationship get better.

Dex-chan lover
my rating for this dropped when it started becoming ridiculous in chapter 7 lol

Dex-chan lover
Its fun. Art is good, MC seems good and possess the drip too. Give it a read

Steer Clear of this one author seems to take his/her very sweet time updating this one, Released Volume 1 in 2022/03/09, using 4 episodes, we are now only done with 3 more episodes on the raws almost full 2 years later. In the same timeframe author released 4 volumes of that lewd tamer catgirl story instead and 2 volumes of a Lewd tame succubus manga instead. Its clear where his prioritys are. Not that i'm complaining those ones are, Nice.

Group Leader
The story gets ridiculous at some points.
Noble guy tries to kill random young girl for spilling a drink on his clothes and mouthing off, nearly killing the princess in the process, and not a thing is said about it. Examiner claims no magic can be used during the written test, same noble gets caught by the princess. It should have ended there with his disqualification, but he goes on to declare a ridiculous duel(no duels have been declared in a century, and these only for nobles which the MC is not) for which the bet criteria is noble takes back his accusation if he loses and banishes MC from the country if he wins. Of course, the princess goes along with it because she’s a horrible person and can’t control her subjects. Next ridiculous act is random person he meets, standing right beside the princess again, he tries to kill him with lightning magic.
Thus, this ridiculous story is about the ridiculous princess trying to assassinate a spy from another country. 6/10 at best.
I stopped reading when the apparently legal loli shows up in her underwear.

Dex-chan lover
The art is keeping me hooked. Hopefully this can come back soon!

Aggregator gang
is this based on a light novel?
The light novel story is serialized in Kodansha's story website Kakuyomu. The author's story index is at https://kakuyomu.jp/users/skylight

Looking at the story, the last light novel update the author has is in August 2022. Therefore, I can only assume it was not popular enough and became abandoned. The story in the abandoned light novel goes a bit further than the manga. You can go read those chapters and use MTL on the text story. The story URL is:

https://kakuyomu.jp/works/1177354054921211540

Dex-chan lover
The light novel story is serialized in Kodansha's story website Kakuyomu. The author's story index is at https://kakuyomu.jp/users/skylight

Looking at the story, the last light novel update the author has is in August 2022. Therefore, I can only assume it was not popular enough and became abandoned. The story in the abandoned light novel goes a bit further than the manga. You can go read those chapters and use MTL on the text story. The story URL is:

https://kakuyomu.jp/works/1177354054921211540
That's a shame. This one looked like it had potential. oh well, be glad it happened, not sad it ended.

Users who are viewing this thread