Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16…

when someone wants to argue that certain points are not a reason to not let someone immigrate when those are a perfect pretense to not let them, and i'm sure they'd think the same if we did the same thing they do here if we did it in their country.

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh, what a preachy, cancerous, one-sided, self-righteous rant of a credits page. Only saw the drama because of wanting to comment how shit their translations are alongside the garbage, unfunny memeing -- if you can even call the tripe they pull a meme.

I had a huge comment typed out, but "Some white people can be defensive over white priv" is absolutely true. Unfortunately, for most of this paper, the SOME is my addition. (Though I find this often comes from a misunderstanding of what priv is -- these days I basically compare it to how fucked you are when a cop pulls you over based PURELY on skin color) That said, this paper is hilariously fucked in how much it states blanket observations of a race as a fact. Talk about ass-backwards. I don't even disagree with the general idea, but I do despise how they wrote it. If you looked up "counterproductive" in a dictionary, it would have the same essay clip.

If you wanted to make that point, there are many better papers to choose from that this rancid heap of garbage. Also, in reference to your next credit page, this isn't "action," its grandstanding. You aren't taking any sort of action of note.

Also, new girl sucks.

Other than the spells, was everything translated properly or was it alot of replacement text that the TLers put in? Also, idc about ideology or politics, im more neutral than Sweden, so when I see it in a medium I go to in order to escape the real world and such politics, its bothersome. Believe your own politics and be whoever you wanna be, but leave that stuff outta manga. Its like if you went to watch a Marvel movie and the first 10 minutes was political propaganda, people would complain,

BUT everyone's so focused on the end TL notes they forgot about those sweet two pages showing off the MC's "night communication partners"! lol

I thought mangadex didn't allow dumbass political end credits. Also no, I'm not reading your garbage racist pseudoscience you've been brainwashed to believe in college.

Dex-chan lover
Another curvy girl is always welcome.
Grilled chicken isn't though. Probably better to either avoid the fight entirely or just destroy the cockatrice so thoroughly there is nothing left to grill.

Dex-chan lover
Spare me, your personal politics. No one wants to hear that dumb shit.
You're like the idiot who can't have a conversation without telling people about jesus.

Damn the end credits were kind of retarded but I didn't think there'd be a bunch of triggered snowflakes.

Why do translator's include such nonsense at the end? I'm not here to read a liberal arts essay. Mangadex pls.

Dex-chan lover
"She nutted but you kept succing." I have to re-read that and start cackling.😂

Double-page supporter
what the fuck, this translation can't be real ... big chungus? She nutted but you kept succing? Holy fuck that was hilarious.

I fucking love that the entire scanlation of this manga is a meme and then the outro page is a Public service announcement about racism. Holy fuck like don't get me wrong racism bad, but the complete fucking gap between 'she nutted and you kept sucking' and the end page tickles me the right way

Users who are viewing this thread