Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 5 Ch. 26…

Group Leader
@Varrel Page 3 - I think you meant "clothes shopping".

@Varrel Also I think the pages are out of order. Nevermind it was a duplicate of page 89 with the team credits on it.

Dex-chan lover
So she's decided to hate all humans because she's dumb enough to trust shady characters?

Lady, if there's anyone to hate here, it's the you that got duped literally three freaking times. Even babies can learn better than that.

Dex-chan lover
maybe are they gonna use black magic to fully revive the undead for a while so the laws can protect them?

KSN

It's like The Lorax (2012) but with a focus on workers' rights as opposed to environmentalism.

@audian - I think there could be grounds for a Peoples Vs. Vanita case.
Mass desecration of unmarked graves is an affront to everyone.
While the direct victims cannot be identified, that does not mean there is no crime being committed and in this case it would be brought to court with the District Attorney bringing charges on behalf of the people ( of the state/nation/town ) in absence of the loved ones of the deceased.

Fed-Kun's army
what are they just gonna casually revive the dead now? lmao

Tbh Vanita's company seems better than some in reality already. And as they say, corpses can't say no.

Dex-chan lover
I bet this will all be forgiven once the cat mask comes off. She'll learn to love again through our man Fran(z).

One way or another.

Dex-chan lover
Man that's efficient. I want to start a company that has undead workers too.

Double-page supporter
Slap happy magic seal on slave worker. They can't complain they are happy....
This is the best corporate tool.

Users who are viewing this thread