Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Ch. 26 - Banryuu Sachie (2)

Dex-chan lover
I was laughing my ass off at "I said bills not bells!!" "why are you even carrying that around for" and "why do you have so many bells on you". Lmao. More of these dumbass humor along with the Yuri harem collecting thing our protag has going on pls

Dex-chan lover
I think it would be interesting if the other girls met each other through Toudou(who is gonna end up with Rin, I mean, come on....) Like Banryuu and pres, Himari and Yuina, etc. Toudou being some bizarre love doctor character who is actually a trainwreck herself would be so funny.

Dex-chan lover
Toudou is the best, I loved it where she says, "Nice one Manicles"...I so love this manga, thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter. I love how the story is going. Yakuza seems to like the Prez while Prez has eyes on Toudou. I love how much variety is the in the school character designs.

Thanks For translating.

Dex-chan lover
Like Banryuu and pres, Himari and Yuina, etc. Toudou being some bizarre love doctor character who is actually a trainwreck herself would be so funny.
I like to think that even Ruruka will end up paired off with the only person that can withstand her degeneracy (Hana, the gossip queen)

Dex-chan lover
This manga is gold. Itsumi needs to seduce more girls though. Build that harem gurrrrrl.

Dex-chan lover
Damn you're right! Toudou has experienced so much in her four (or so) months of high school than some people would experience in their 8 years across both high school and college. She's out here living her best life guided by yuri.

Thank you for the translation (I'm happy for our sweet yankee Banryuu).

Dex-chan lover
it's hilarious, there's basically no trace of the premise left. the very first part to be jettisoned was the teacher that toudou-san supposedly wanted to have a relationship with. and when was the last time we saw the love potion? chapter 10 or something? lol
i love it though, this has steadily worked its way up to my current favorite manga.
Her drinking that love potion in that one chapter must've unlocked her harem protag rizz

Users who are viewing this thread