Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Hanei Rin (3)

Group Leader
I loved this chapter so much!!!! Pick any sequence of 2.5 pages and my chest is tightening and pounding several times while reading them. I've read it probably close to 100 times now, two-thirds of those in the original Japanese and the rest from our own work on it. I have so much I could say about this chapter after having spent literal weeks thinking about it, but I'll lead with this observation: going down on Itsumi in this chapter is the first time Rin has smiled since Itsumi agreed to go home with her back in chapter 7.

I hope you're all at least as happy with and anxious about this chapter as she is!

Dex-chan lover
there's so much nuance to the conversations in this chapter, both in what they say and the words they choose to say it. it took a lot of work to preserve that nuance, but it was worth it to give this chapter the quality of translation it deserves. these are some complicated girls with some complicated feelings!!! big props to Mochi Au Lait for the writing in this chapter. love these gay gal pals

Double-page supporter
THIS WAS SO CUTEEEEEE!! i'm so glad we got such a high quality translation to this chapter! Absolutely in love with the way it was written, i was squealing every two sentences and the development of this pair is definitely my favorite, i think the only other time i've had my heart squeezed like this was with husky and medley, there's no way i'm not re-reading this chapter and coming back to it from time to time

Dex-chan lover
J...J...Jesus ._.

But seriously if she ends up with anyone in the end it really should be Rin, it just feels the most healthy, comfortable(especially now...Jesus) and she seems most happy and Rin clearly has just always liked her for her.

The others feel far more physical attraction(nothing wrong with that but still) during her figuring out her sexuality while this feels like a genuine connection of both physical and mental/emotional. It just works the best all around, imo.

Dex-chan lover
yup, this is it guys. These two need to be endgame or else I'm gonna cry big ugly tears. This chapter makes me feel so much omfg.
I think at this point all the others would be unbothered by it if itsumi came up and said she was dating someone

except for ruruka-chan, she would snap

Also, every time a girl gets a (3) chapter she gets to sleep with the MC (in more ways than one)?? I am noticing a pattern here (it just happened two times) :thonk::thonk::thonk:

Users who are viewing this thread