Wasureenu Majo no Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Loneliness of the Crowd

Double-page supporter
This is definetly one of my favorite yuri manga right now. I love supernatural kind of stuff like this

Dex-chan lover
i can understand being frustrated but teen hormones/puberty aside , seems like being that hostile/having a complex about someone being better at art prolly would be bad bc she'd prolly run into someone who'd be better than her potentially at any other school too

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for picking up the manga. Love the 2 LNs. The Somewhat Okay Translations of the LNs in particular are much better than just "somewhat okay".
Oh Hamano...you done messed up. The witch probably doesn't care if you insult her but she will NOT forgive anyone who mistreats her beloved. Get ready for the unique flavor of revenge she can come up with by using her perfect memory and the knowledge she gets from reliving the same days.

Fed-Kun's army
Super adorable art on the 3rd page. Their eyes meeting through the phone's selfie camera.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Hamano needs correction :meguusmug:

I mean no offense to the translators, but am I the only one who feels "miss" instead of "san" feels really stiff and out of place?
They're schoolgirls for fuck sake :notlikethis:

Group Leader
Looks like Hamano needs correction :meguusmug:

I mean no offense to the translators, but am I the only one who feels "miss" instead of "san" feels really stiff and out of place?
They're schoolgirls for fuck sake :notlikethis:
No offense taken. I knew going in most people would probably prefer the -sans & -chans but it's a major pet peeve of mine. I prefer dropping honorifics in translation but the reason I decided to go with "Miss" was honestly just for my own amusement and my vision of Ayaka. She does tend to be very stiff. In her narration, she sounds mature and comes across like a stick in the mud. She has a good vocabulary, she's kinda staid, very dry, slightly pretentious & condescending... so I found it fitting. And then I kept it across the board for consistency's sake.

Last edited:
image.png

DAAAAAAAAAMN HOMEGIRL WASN'T PLAYINNNNNN

Users who are viewing this thread