WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 213.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's the Day Before the School Festi…

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the author is keeping track of this web of misunderstandings because I sure as hell am NOT. The moral of the story is that they're all idiots, though.
Normally it always is in both fiction and real life

Dex-chan lover
I really wish they'd do something with this manga. I used to really love this series, and all the misadventures that came with it.

I feel that it deviated so very from how it was in the beginning. I didn't mind them giving Tomoko school friends, and it is nice to see things improving for her, but for the last couple of years now it's like she's just a minor character, and especially this past year she's come across as just a background character in the majority of the chapters. This current story arc has dragged on so very long, and honestly is flat out boring.

The way the story's going though, it does feel like the manga's probably gonna come to an end after this arc, with Tomoko nearing the end of her third year. I wouldn't be surprised if after this school festival arc they having a closing arc, leading up to her graduation, and whatever will become of her life afterwards. Her goal in the very beginning was to get a boyfriend, and I kind of feel like that one random boy classmate of hers (the one that has glasses) might be into her if they do decide to go the route of finally showing Tomoko getting a bf. That, or they just go the yuri route.

Dex-chan lover
Tomoki-kun is really too restrained and enabling all the crazy behavior around him. Though, I do admit it's pretty hilarious the amount of crazy shit he has to deal with.

Dex-chan lover
The manga feels like an old joke that just keeps going on and on. I still like it, and I even bought what little I could to support the authors, but god.... I wish they just advance more the story, because this pace is so slow.

Dex-chan lover
Just noticed that the current manga cover has Sachi and Fang in it.
They removed Asuka and Emoji. It seems Fang's purity is getting popular.

Heheh. EDIT: found Emoji, of course she would be in cover!

This Tomoki harem plot is very funny and I certainly like it, but it ruins my idea of a fanfic where I put my OC on a harem scenario in the watamote-verse, you know it makes my fanfic less credible.

Users who are viewing this thread