WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 220.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's Day One of the School Festival …

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting, but on a personal level I dislike "Dark Mako".

Geez, do you and the others always have to bitch about Tomoki not getting as much screentime? It's a slice of life with an ensemble cast at this point. Just accept she's not going to always be the main POV now since she made so many friends.

Adding to this, these "extra scenes" setup situations that will involve Tomoko.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
...see up his skirt? I though that ponytail with bow is girl, but it's suddenly crossdresser? What did I miss?! :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Surprised that emoticon girl didn't try to go with her. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
lol i forgot all the names but that's one way to get rid of someone /guess it's good that they're not like "i don't like them so don't be friends anymore" rather than giving them space

Dex-chan lover
Mako is a schemer. She just couldn't avoid scheming.
this chapter is the one where I believe she isn't really scheming. She just didn't want Yuri to come along, so she told her the truth.

And Sachi (the black-haired girl Mako was talking with) just misunderstood all on her own while Mako was thinking of what to say.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
This is turning out more and more chaotic. Mako is not bad tough, she knows Yuri is on bad terms with Sachi and Minami, so she tries to not make them meet each other. And yeah, the best way is just to explain it.

Dex-chan lover
Wada-kun is well-known for being very girl-like, and in the festival he joined the crossdressing contest (why is there a crossdressing contest in the first place??)
Thank you. I looked up back and found out that I mistoke Wada crosdressing as another girl.
192.2 page 5 - backstory
212.5 page 2 - out of context I mistook him as girl
217.2 page 6 - me: "why is that girl from last time in crossdressing contest?" :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Why is it Tomoko is rich in knowledge of things I have visited only when I received my salary?

Users who are viewing this thread