WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 220.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's Day One of the School Festival …

Dex-chan lover
So nice of the author to give a couple of pages to Tomoko, compared to the standard of just a few panels to a single page or two tops. Maybe one day the series will go back to her being the main character again and not just an extra.
Geez, do you and the others always have to bitch about Tomoko not getting as much screentime? It's a slice of life with an ensemble cast at this point. Just accept she's not going to always be the main POV now since she made so many friends.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Mako, as you just learned with Yuri, you don't have to overthink everything and work behind everyone's back, just be honest... There wasn't really a reason to keep the fact that they're siblings a secret except of course to keep the misunderstanding going for another year or so... But I feel that the joke lost it's fuel already after the third or fifth time.

That aside, Kuro?? what's with the pent up sexual urges ? Lol although that ghost seemed really really exposed :lewd:

Dex-chan lover
u7YWYLm.png

many fine exhibits all around

Users who are viewing this thread