WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 220.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's Day One of the School Festival …

Dex-chan lover
Someone tell the author that school festivals don't take that long. The only interesting thing about the chapter was seeing Asuka with Tomoko and Wada falling deeper into cross-dressing.
Remember the Disneyland Arc - it took 2 years to finish.

The current pace of the festival arc is ALREADY a SPEED RUN for the author.

Fed-Kun's army
It hadn't occurred to me that people would be mad about where the series has gone, I think it's better than ever. At this point there are so many well-established characters that there's tons of funny situations and combinations to come up with, rather than the still funny but one-note Tomoko antics

Dex-chan lover
I don’t blame Tomoko for reacting like that towards the ”ghost”. Whoever was playing the ghost looked like they weren’t wearing much if anything. Actually, I wonder if it was Fuka playing the ghost? She certainly has the build for it.

I've been waiting for some kind of explosive confrontation between Sachi and Tomoko. Sachi is so much like year 1 Moko, and I feel like there's potential not only for comedy but also to reflect on character development

Dex-chan lover
Oh no this setup, just remember Sachi has already figured out that Tomoko was first kiss

Fed-Kun's army
...see up his skirt? I though that ponytail with bow is girl, but it's suddenly crossdresser? What did I miss?! :notlikethis:
Nah, my guy that's Wada. They started that gag chapters ago where he calmed that he dressed like a girl during last year's culture festival and "joked" that he fucked a dood.

Edit: nvm, I see you figured that out.

Dex-chan lover
A shapely ghost and a severed head on a hole... God damn it girl

Users who are viewing this thread