WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 222.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's a Live Concert (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I'm not mentally ill enough to base how much I like a character on real-life criteria. An asshole character who is funny is still funny. An asshole character with a sympathetic side is still sympathetic. An asshole character who fails and gets smacked down constantly at least gets their comeuppance. It's amazing in all the ways a character with bad qualities can still be charming isn't it? On the other hand, a character who's a joyless prick is just a joyless prick.
No one says you can't find asshole characters funny, just don't bullshit people that those characters are morally in the right while other characters are "pricks" just for not liking being on the receiving end of their asshole behavior. Like whoever you like as character, but basing actual moral judgement of characters' actions on whether they're MCs or antagonists, whether you like them or not, is brain rot and mental disease.

We've seen this in case of AoT, where rabid fans couldn't accept that author wanted MC to be morally grey character instead of their headcanon "Eren is always right". Protagonist-centered morality is mental cancer.

Dex-chan lover
Dammit nemo. The moment she smiled like that could I see that she’d fuck around and find out.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I think he's kind of a dickhead. Even before he was being inexplicably creeped on his only character trait was being a dickhead.

He has what I call Sasuke Syndrome. Where a character has no discernable likable qualities, treats everyone around them like shit yet remarkably every other character absolutely rides their meat.

But worse than that he's so fucking boring. He could be replaced with a potted plant and every scene he's in would have the same amount of entertainment value. I'd probably like the plant more actually.
"He was kind of a dickhead" the only people who we ever saw him interact with was his moronic, dickwad of a sister who:
Doesn't respect his privacy, insults him and belittles him, calls him a creep and a weirdo for stuff he didn't do, and also messed up his chances of getting into a school, and when he told him it wasn't that serious, all regret vanishes from her being.
His first interaction with Komiyama is finding her hiding under his bedsheets, do I have to explain anything else
Sayaka is a genuine idiot who only manages to either get into his nerves or get him to do stuff he actively despises (AKA the school play)
His relationship with Yoshida and Yuri show that he's just neutral and ambivalent to people when they're not a band of mongoloids, and may even enjoy their presence, like with Yoshida or No-Eyes-What's-Her-Name

Dex-chan lover
Ohh, Nemo's black eyes and cat-smile! Unfortunately she is Wrong Genre Savvy. I love you Nemo, but it's wrong manga to try these things. And this Tomoko's face though.

I wish this manga was weekly with fewer breaks. This lazy bum artist, I swear...

Dex-chan lover
"He was kind of a dickhead" the only people who we ever saw him interact with was his moronic, dickwad of a sister who:
Doesn't respect his privacy, insults him and belittles him, calls him a creep and a weirdo for stuff he didn't do, and also messed up his chances of getting into a school, and when he told him it wasn't that serious, all regret vanishes from her being.
His first interaction with Komiyama is finding her hiding under his bedsheets, do I have to explain anything else
Sayaka is a genuine idiot who only manages to either get into his nerves or get him to do stuff he actively despises (AKA the school play)
His relationship with Yoshida and Yuri show that he's just neutral and ambivalent to people when they're not a band of mongoloids, and may even enjoy their presence, like with Yoshida or No-Eyes-What's-Her-Name
Sayaka also gets on everybody's nerves, including her best friend, it's just that most characters curse and insult her in their thoughts, not openly. Though Yuri told her straight in this chapter, and yet no one says Yuri's a prick (I'm totally with Yuri on that one, to make that clear. Sayaka is for me worse than Komiyama or Uchi)

Dex-chan lover
QnjhcXNe_o.png

NO, VACATE THE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY!
THERE'S A WEAPON OF MASS AUTISM RAPIDLY APPROACHING YOUR POSITION!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW!

Fed-Kun's army
Reminder that Tomoki physically assaulted Sayaka during the play. So yes, he is in fact a cunt.

Double-page supporter
I haven't had to look away and rest for a bit from the cringe in quite a while, glad to see they've still got it lol.

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that Tomoki physically assaulted Sayaka during the play. So yes, he is in fact a cunt.
No, that was totally deserved. That idiot tried to push them to somehow make their pretend kiss "real", which is kind of sexual assault except way dumber, it's a pity he didn't manage to actually slug the absolutely worst character in the series.

I was expecting to see Hina get KO
And Tomoki its completely gone, in another plane, he doesn't give a f about this telenovela

Users who are viewing this thread