WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 13 Ch. 132 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Get a Kouhai

Dex-chan lover
wow, it felt like the art style change for sake of growing the harem

And the last page killed me 😂

Dex-chan lover
The harem polices itself, its queen none the wiser to it even existing at all.

Also TL;DR: this spoiler tag contains a short (medium?) rant about the rating given to this series by one of the other comments, but I don't actually care about someone dropping or giving low ratings. You do you, my dudes.
How is it that this is basically all "low rating" posts? The first half of these is always something that sounds like they wanna give it a 2-4, but the number they give is always a 5-8, or rather average to pretty dang good. A 6 is something you'd probably read to the end. That's what a 6 is on that scale, it means that you like it more than most of the stuff you've seen. Sure, you recognize flaws of some significance in it, but overall the experience is enjoyable enough to pursue until the end.

As if user submitted ratings weren't subjective enough, even the value assigned to the numbers is too variable to be useful to anyone who isn't already familiar with how pointlessly skewed the numbers are on a particular website. I probably shouldn't even get started on 1's and 10's being doled out way too willy nilly. We'll be here all day and none of you asked my opinion on this to begin with. I've also probably said all of this at least once already somewhere on this site.
I dunno. For me on Mangadex, I hardly read anything below an 8. It's like the scale on this particular site is skewed heavily. Above 9 is god-tier. Most of what I read is between 8 and 9, that's the stuff that stands out as being good. Between 7 and 8 is the average stuff. So I might like it but I usually won't give it a chance if the description isn't interesting. Below a 7 is usually trash. I don't think I've ever rated something below a 5. But that was the equivalent of me giving it a 1 star review.

Mangadex is weird.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno. For me on Mangadex, I hardly read anything below an 8. It's like the scale on this particular site is skewed heavily. Above 9 is god-tier. Most of what I read is between 8 and 9, that's the stuff that stands out as being good. Between 7 and 8 is the average stuff. So I might like it but I usually won't give it a chance if the description isn't interesting. Below a 7 is usually trash. I don't think I've ever rated something below a 5. But that was the equivalent of me giving it a 1 star review.

Mangadex is weird.
About the only time I even pay attention to the ratings on here nowadays is if I'm trying to find the name of a series by digging through a genre category to look for it while knowing that it should be relatively highly rated on here.

Dex-chan lover
...In some way, Prez senpai lives on within Tomokami, as she (unknowingly) practices Prez' creed: a little kindness goes a long way.

The Divine Guard closes ranks, as they perceive an outsider bumbling her way near the Black Sun's brilliance. Even so, darkness always finds a way.

Ahh the Tomo-bowl truely a fierce cast of competitors, though Yoshida isn’t a contestant for this Tomo, and the strongest competitor and possibly final boss (not Naruse, she is in her own league) isn’t in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh the Tomo-bowl truely a fierce cast of competitors, though Yoshida isn’t a contestant for this Tomo, and the strongest competitor and possibly final boss (not Naruse, she is in her own league) isn’t in this chapter.
Lmaooo every post u have keeps exalting Yuu-chan's prime consort status, a fellow Yuumokocchi believer I see.
Ngl I used to be a solo Yuu main too, but later chapters extolled upon each consort's compatibility with Her Grossness and I can't help but be happy for each of them every time they deepen their bond.

Dex-chan lover
poor shizuku 😭 she wanted female friends and then ran into the one group of loners it's paradoxically impossible to befriend lmao. hope things work out for her (although knowing this manga, they will not 😔)

Dex-chan lover
the writing is so good lol making things go full circle

even tho tomoko can be a perverted asshole this type of development is godly i'll praise it every chapter if i gotta lol

it was nice & sweet seeing Tomoko become a Senpai to someone if even the intentions are ehh lolol

Shizuku is literally reaffirming all their lesbian relationships LMAO

also its crazy that one dip shit who always talked about dropping the series hasn't accessed his account since 2021 and yet people are still reacting/calling him a dumbass :kek: till this day

bruh ucchi hiding behind a tree in page 7 9 10
holeee fuk how could u see her lololol
now i always open comment after reading each chapter to not miss gem like this wkwkwk
the best format is still in page tsukkomi (like deceased manga reader forget whats the name) but these forum is fine i guess~

Users who are viewing this thread