WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 13 Ch. 132 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Get a Kouhai

Dex-chan lover
The harem polices itself, its queen none the wiser to it even existing at all.

Also TL;DR: this spoiler tag contains a short (medium?) rant about the rating given to this series by one of the other comments, but I don't actually care about someone dropping or giving low ratings. You do you, my dudes.
OK, I'm dropping this. Drastic changes from the beginning are good sometimes but this shit sucks. Rating down to 6.
How is it that this is basically all "low rating" posts? The first half of these is always something that sounds like they wanna give it a 2-4, but the number they give is always a 5-8, or rather average to pretty dang good. A 6 is something you'd probably read to the end. That's what a 6 is on that scale, it means that you like it more than most of the stuff you've seen. Sure, you recognize flaws of some significance in it, but overall the experience is enjoyable enough to pursue until the end.

As if user submitted ratings weren't subjective enough, even the value assigned to the numbers is too variable to be useful to anyone who isn't already familiar with how pointlessly skewed the numbers are on a particular website. I probably shouldn't even get started on 1's and 10's being doled out way too willy nilly. We'll be here all day and none of you asked my opinion on this to begin with. I've also probably said all of this at least once already somewhere on this site.

is funny but i dont like the way is going, gonna read more and see what happens .

Double-page supporter
This is not like a harem but a teasing harem. None of them except for Ucchi loves her. They are just a bunch of loners that want friends and extend their circle of friends and believe me. I am a loner myself so I also get jealous when my friend goes talk and has lunch with other groups instead of me. Tomoko is still a scumbag though.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao it’s funny rereading this and the comments too

Like @tanukihat constantly saying he’ll drop it every chapter LOL

Group Leader
Just reread this. Still one of the most hilarious chapters!

Dex-chan lover
If you read it again and looked properly you can see Ucchi behind the tree lurking :kek:
:kek:

Double-page supporter
If you read it again and looked properly you can see Ucchi behind the tree lurking :kek:
:kek:
First time reading and I saw her (at page 7 only), I wish she had more courage to talk with Tomoko instead of stalking her

Poor kouhai tho, she just wants friends

Users who are viewing this thread