WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 25 Ch. 220 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's Day One of the School Fes…

Dex-chan lover
These 2 sure can cook something mess up
New-Project.png

Double-page supporter
I feel sorry for people who can't enjoy Watamote anymore, i'm having the time of my life, especially since the festival started, every chapter have been a banger

Speaking of life, this may be Tomoki's worst day ever, and it's not over yet.

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for people who can't enjoy Watamote anymore, i'm having the time of my life, especially since the festival started, every chapter have been a banger

Speaking of life, this may be Tomoki's worst day ever, and it's not over yet.
Your standards must be extraordinarily low.

It's gotten to the point where the series could get cancelled, and I wouldn't care one way or another.

Like seriously, when it comes to this series I do like that Tomoko managed to make a bunch of friends, but it's gotten to the point where she's now just a minor side character in her own series. Her appearances in this for a long time now have been few and far between, with her appearances being akin to cameos. I don't even know why I even bother with this series, with every chapter being a major disappointment. Only real reason I'm sticking around is after how long its been, I just want to see how it ends. Which I really feel will be sooner rather than later, cause I can't imagine this series is doing well in ratings with how ridiculously slow and boring it's gotten.

Double-page supporter
Your standards must be extraordinarily low.

It's gotten to the point where the series could get cancelled, and I wouldn't care one way or another.

Like seriously, when it comes to this series I do like that Tomoko managed to make a bunch of friends, but it's gotten to the point where she's now just a minor side character in her own series. Her appearances in this for a long time now have been few and far between, with her appearances being akin to cameos. I don't even know why I even bother with this series, with every chapter being a major disappointment. Only real reason I'm sticking around is after how long its been, I just want to see how it ends. Which I really feel will be sooner rather than later, cause I can't imagine this series is doing well in ratings with how ridiculously slow and boring it's gotten.

Oh come on, it's not because she has minor involvement in this arc that it's always like this, she's still very present, i think you're exaggerating.

Users who are viewing this thread