WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't there be a harem tag? It takes a long time to kick in but it's definitely there.

Double-page supporter
Is this a not so subtle jab at most of us here? Also feels like a what suicide boy was based off of

Also I’m just starting but is she a closested lesbian?

Watched the anime which at one point had me laughing so much I got painful hiccups, so I am thinking of starting the manga, however I keep seeing yuri being mentioned.
Any hint of yuri is an instant pass for me.

I wonder why this series just don't get a season 2, it has enough content in the manga for 3 or 4 seasons.

It's well over.
There was a lot of well thought out scenes in this, mostly past where the anime left off but it's apparent the writing was abandoned by now.
Not because the character/s changed or because of yuri, but because there is no thought behind the events and actions the characters partake in.
Volume 13 is still original tomoko, 14 onward is where it descends into character analysis. There's some good, it's not a sudden death. Once they finish exploring the characters you're staring down a corpse, that's Vol. 16 I'd say. I'm a very generous person.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh I always try tk start this series but everytime I start it I physically cringe so hard that it become impossible to continue....

Like damn just that first chapter ended me so many times....

@Redsling

Not yet and sadly it seems like there won't be. I for one hope for some dating arc - it's yet uncharted territory and ought to be hilarious.

@Tsukinotaku well the first arc lasts till about chapter 40 (or so i heard) and you can jump in at any point without missing anything and it slowly gets better from there, specially from ~70 onward, which is were the 3rd arc starts (that's what the reviews on MAL said anyway).

I don't know myself if i should read this or not, the manga is rated very high here, but the anime got like a 5 on AniDB, i guess i won't watch the anime at least.

Users who are viewing this thread