Auntie being a tsundere is nice
Best boi getting zoned
And the war finally begun
Some spicy chapter yah
But we all know from any romcom
Big tiddies may make us come
But they themselves never come first

Fed-Kun's army
Braindead MC: “why did I imagine my much more interesting blonde friend when I thought of eating food with people I like and not my charming but woefully bland girlfriend? Must be nothing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ “

Satsuki in that school swimsuit hubba hubba

Double-page supporter
So this is what they're going to do, after like 20 chapters of pointlessly developing and shoe horning what's her face in as the girlfriend? Ya know, if this was done as well as Kokoro Connect that'd be one thing, but this is GE levels of stupid, unnecessarily prolonged, redundant and pointless. How irritatingly predictable.

Everyone talking about both girls, but.. im here tinking why mc friend looks so shoked while someone say him "like a father" and plus if i dont have bad memory he is a very close "friend" with one of the girls mother..

Fed-Kun's army
Oh good, selfish mentally-stunted yandere about ready to throw her Main Girl weight around and elbow out the kind, loving girlfriend that puts her bf's happiness first.

I'd be nice if he actually stayed with the girl who deserves him instead of forcing in a sloppy "oops I guess I suddenly fell in love with the MAIN GIRL, no wait I was in love with her all along, yeah, that's the ticket" relationship upgrade in the last chapter.

Also can I once again point out the irony of all the Satsuki fanboys cheering her on for this stunt, but if the positions were reversed and Ishihara confessed to Satsuki's Boyfriend Naoto, they'd be frothing at the mouth in rage?

Dex-chan lover
Team Sacchan is back in action! Also, Fcup-chan is going yandere nuts

Contributor
@Bufuman

"oops I guess I suddenly fell in love with the MAIN GIRL, no wait I was in love with her all along, yeah, that's the ticket"
Well, that's probably because he really was in love with Satsuki since the beginning of the story...or even since they were kids.
They're like a TONS of hints who show this in the story when he always think about Satsuki instead of F-cup (even in this chapter...), but he just keep denying it because of his past trauma with the garden.

+ when the School idol /most popular girl go for him, he could hardly refuse. He is stupid yeah, but he was just going with the flow.

Users who are viewing this thread