Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen

Dex-chan lover
if he switches now after all the previous bullshit, this really needs to burn.

At first i really really really liked this series and gave it a solid 9 but with how its been going in these latest releases just feels like its been slowly gettin worse

feels like the author was told the series was going to be axed, so now he's rushing the ending

still, the manga and comment section are really fun to read lol. there is no serious drama here, if you are looking for that

Tbh i don't like this one. In fact I think I kinda hate this manga. I'm not sure why but something about this one causes me to not like it.

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say I hope Ishihara wins, if only because their breakup is the most nonsensical thing I've ever seen.

man i wonder if the end will be like
his life is totally destroyed stuff and the girls still like him but then he killed him self i keep dreaming about this kind of end

Double-page supporter
So... the "girlfriend girl"'s mother is really both good and right about being so wary of the main character, right?

This feels like a series that only needed a short run some 20ish chapters but got extended since it was doing alright and then got told to wrap things up. It just got dumb, reptitive and kind of annoying with how these characters interact.

Contributor
I'm ready glad i didn't bought one volume of this crap.

I was nearly baited because of best girl Satsuki and the nice beginning, but everything after the beach arc is full of fillers and useless drama, it's horrible.

Even Nisekoi is less frustrating.

I hope we will get a nice boat ending.

Hope the authors already planned ahead for the ending, if not i'm afraid halfassed ending will come up. Since it's looks like the author suddenly get told to warp things up 😢

F-cup-chan why are you so boring...
her interactions with mc is the most surface level shit ever lol

To the people saying the break up is a crappy misunderstanding and made no sense. You need to understand it mostly happened because Ishihara was very insecure and said something she didn't meant to. Of course MC and Tachibana are at fault's here. Imagine you having a relationship with someone and this person goes to other's girls house and spends the night there, and also that girl confesses to him in front of you. You need to put youself into the characters shoes, it's not like they have the same POV you have while reading a manga.

To me this manga is like my mother's home cooked meals, would no doubt eat as long as more of it comes but I don't know if it's good in the eyes of others but to me it's pretty good solid 8.5/10 with me being strict

Users who are viewing this thread