Watashi wa Succubus to Kiss o Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Why am I all alone...?

Dex-chan lover
Jeez I hope they don’t draw out the misunderstanding where Fuu-chan doesn’t know she’s a succubus. Although how could she not after today

Dex-chan lover
The art looks worse compared to the preserialized series. Also what's that on Fuu's forehead?

Double-page supporter
This is all over the place with all the jumping between the panels. But the art is really nice

Dex-chan lover
this is a lot happier than the last one, whether that's a good thing is up to you

Aggregator gang
So, Fuu-chan knows that Yukiko is a succubus, but Yukiko doesn't know that she knows? Am I keeping track of the characters and plot right?

I mean... even if she didn’t let you say that you’re a sccubus too, you can still tell her right after. The other one knows full well, you don’t have to hide...
Just clear the misunderstanding already!

Jeez that licking scene it was damn.
DISGUSTING!!

@Aozora-Tenwa I think the author wants fuu not to know that konomi is also a succubu, maybe that's why she canceled the previous series, that could complicate the plot more.

Double-page supporter
It might not be as dark yet as the previous version, but I think this is still going to leave me feeling pretty sad in the long run.

Group Leader
@Xystus no idea, i was talking with a friend and i voted for a knick because she hit her forehead on the thick glass earllier, and they voted for just a weirdly drawn bead of sweat 😅
@Saltyslug5561 kinda hard to follow sometimes, i agree. some mini time skips aren't clear until you double back. i gotta say some discussions were tough to ascertain the translation too... lol
@User1569 i hope it stays that way 😅 i'm not into dark depressing stories...
@bowrice yeah i think that's where we're at right now!
@Kabeidon i know right, it's quite something, not used to this kind of ecchi, haha, thanks!
@smashman42 well i'll be damned you are right. i think it was a slip on my part. i read it without thinking twice and there was "tora" in the beginning of the word and "same" at the end, so i didn't even think to check the actual translation of the word https://jisho.org/search/%E3%83%88%E3%83%A9%E3%83%95%E3%82%B6%E3%83%A1
@ekickx and thank you back for mentioning!
@themichael i know, it's quite something isn't it. i find the overall story and art very cute, but when it gets drippy like this, i'm weirded out while working on it, lol

Users who are viewing this thread