Watashitachi wa Moto Joshi desu - Ch. 11

Supporter
This manga is quite interesting.
Its rather thrilling seeing her debate if its best to accept her new male body that was forced on her, but was painless and a complete biological change. Or if she should transition and go through a lengthy and painful time just to become a fake woman.
Never the less I hope she ends up happy, excited for the next chapter keep up the good work.

When?

No? Puberty blockers have their own risks as well lol. She can still think and make a decision in the future without being exposed to treatments that may harm her future.
yeah I think people forget there's side effects from blockers and they aren't taking into account being on them for longer than necessary can cause unwanted side effects. mind you there were only intended for kids who went through precocious puberty

yeah I think people forget there's side effects from blockers and they aren't taking into account being on them for longer than necessary can cause unwanted side effects. mind you there were only intended for kids who went through precocious puberty
if you look at the side effects of long term use, they really are not that bad. if your options are, "body that makes me want to die" or "body i like but also i have like a 2 percent greater chance of illness" most people choose the later. Its all personal choice at the end of the day.

Supporter
Don't cut your dick rinko ;) being a man is not that bad.
Honestly. The people in comments seem to leave out that outcome as well, that maybe Rinko does decide to just be a man. This is why I don't get why people are so hateful towards her mom, who is absolutely correct. Rinko is rushing the decision, especially since it has been such a short time since the change happened. Currently, her brain is still jumbled from the sudden change, so how about we all give her some time to sort out the mixed feelings she's having? And who knows, maybe after some time she'll come to the same conclusion you and I have, "being a man is not that bad." Or maybe after some time, she still wants to become a woman and then they can go that route.

Honestly. The people in comments seem to leave out that outcome as well, that maybe Rinko does decide to just be a man. This is why I don't get why people are so hateful towards her mom, who is absolutely correct. Rinko is rushing the decision, especially since it has been such a short time since the change happened. Currently, her brain is still jumbled from the sudden change, so how about we all give her some time to sort out the mixed feelings she's having? And who knows, maybe after some time she'll come to the same conclusion you and I have, "being a man is not that bad." Or maybe after some time, she still wants to become a woman and then they can go that route.
if you were paying attention you'd notice most of the commenters don't disagree about rushing into a decision. But a key part of being able to make a good decision is having the time to do it. It's very very different to transition if you haven't gone through puberty yet. That's why puberty blockers are so important: they give you more time to think, and the side effects are minimal. But her mom is basically forcing her to go through male puberty for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread