Watashitachi wa Moto Joshi desu - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
i think that it's pretty explicitly showing that he was attracted to women even before the genderswap disorder. also brain gender doesn't exist lol
First of all, it was an obvious joke (despite the fact that brain function does differ to some extent depending on a person's sex). Secondly, I already answered this, please do not repeat comments.

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey, nice feminine pp on page 13 :meguu:

Also: "Oh no I fantasize about putting peen in my qt friend I am literally a rapist."

Like, bro, give yourself a little credit.
First we're told that men have monkey brains, and then the guy thinks he's a rapist because of his sexual fantasies. A good critique of prejudices about male sexuality, indeed.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

What I got from this chapter is that these three need to have a honest talk with each other, and Senpai needs to go to therapy

Group Leader
thanks for the scanlation. appreciate the GID tn. nice breather chapter, despite senpai's intense internal monologue

not much I have to add here that wasn't already said. guess it's worth repeating that sexuality merely "sometimes" "changes" on hrt and the link is still not fully understood yet

hope senpai works out his issues

That's a good doctor reiterating what has been gone over before and giving her time and options to process. I still don't like the mom for saying "no, just do what I say because you don't know any better discussion over" and then bouncing again to another country.

There was a whole argument in another chapter about this I think chapter 7. Some people were trying to argue stretch marks and hrt injections but I'm of the thought that it was bullying/abuse but I don't think it's the mom. I also think the abuse happened before the disorder onset which is why he's so adamant about being a guy and not understanding why Mino would want to transition back. Now that we got some backstory that he was interested in girls back when he was one I think he was abused because he was gay and/or dysphoric. Unsure by who yet because it hasn't really been revealed but I think there were hints that there was at least an instance of SA.
Yeah Right? Like the mother was so agresuve and treated her like a silly girl who dont understand what being a woman is... while this doctor was charming and cool, hooe she figured out what to do soon, cause she already show some traits of her disliking her body but didnt know how to act in consecuense with it

Group Leader
thanks for the scanlation. appreciate the GID tn. nice breather chapter, despite senpai's intense internal monologue

not much I have to add here that wasn't already said. guess it's worth repeating that sexuality merely "sometimes" "changes" on hrt and the link is still not fully understood yet

hope senpai works out his issues
hm, actually, now i'm starting to wonder if those who went from """gay""" -> straight found their sexuality to be a particularly strong motivator, moreso compared to those who go from """straight""" -> gay or straight -> straight or (insert all cases with bisexuality and stuff here)

i guess i gotta ask around

Double-page supporter
Wait what? So Mino's crush is NOT into her? But her friend instead?

Did I miss and/or forget something?
Yuuki seems to be into Mao, yes, but not emotionally, and is disgusted at himself because the intrusive thoughts he has had since he became a man.

Group Leader
Yeah Right? Like the mother was so agresuve and treated her like a silly girl who dont understand what being a woman is... while this doctor was charming and cool, hooe she figured out what to do soon, cause she already show some traits of her disliking her body but didnt know how to act in consecuense with it
Yea I really hope it doesn't come to self harm but I have a feeling it will because the mom is going to be absent and/or dismissive.

Dex-chan lover
Talking about baths and the common cold. Yes, they're used for dramatic effect. And two, first about baths - Japan has high humidity, their ventilation system may also play a part. A small window or simple circulation. They also wash and then soak themselves. Hot tubs, hot springs/onsens submerge their full body and are advise to do it in moderation so that they don't experience light headness as well. Not to mention the heat in Japan is k*ller as well. Second about the common cold, it's often seen or perceived in east asian media. This is a byproduct of the perpetuated work culture. People will go into work even if they're sick. They usually wear a mask, self-medicate and bring relieving supplements like cough drops. It's expected to take time off for more severe symptoms. It makes sense that the 'common cold' hits them like a truck, because it justifies why they're taking time off and it provides an opprotunities to care for the person.

Y'all he's not saying he thinks he's a rapist, he's frustrated that he keeps having fantasies of raping her.

Users who are viewing this thread