Watashitachi wa Moto Joshi desu - Ch. 12

Sooner or later there's probably going to be a Shinji scene

"I'm so fucked up..."

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious if author will introduce an MtF character or is the series just gonna be focused on FtM.

Especially since Yuki blamed the male brain for being "perma horny".

Dex-chan lover
But all jokes aside, this manga continues to be more and more like a "super serious and scientific" gender bender title in the same sense that demi-chan was for monstergirls.
The thing why I find Demi-chan more enjoyable is despite going scientific on how monstergirls work(honestly there is a LOT of series that does that, Kakeru did an amazing fictional encyclopedia for that) there is still the very clear wall of fiction separating it from reality, which is monstergirl's existence.

With this series the only wall of fiction it has is the disease that magically genderbends you. But everything around that is just trying to mash real world stuff to work with the fictional disease... Like I would honestly enjoy this series more if the magic disease isn't a thing...

Dex-chan lover
The thing why I find Demi-chan more enjoyable is despite going scientific on how monstergirls work(honestly there is a LOT of series that does that, Kakeru did an amazing fictional encyclopedia for that) there is still the very clear wall of fiction separating it from reality, which is monstergirl's existence.

With this series the only wall of fiction it has is the disease that magically genderbends you. But everything around that is just trying to mash real world stuff to work with the fictional disease... Like I would honestly enjoy this series more if the magic disease isn't a thing...
It all depends on the author's ultimate intentions. So far we have only seen the beginning and rationale of all this, so it seems chaotic and has no apparent meaning.

Dex-chan lover
Also, those scars are in a really awkward place to self-harm at. How can you get straight-line cuts across your back? And I can't really think of any way to get those round scars on senpai's upper back outside of acne scarring or physical abuse (or weird science experiments, but I doubt that's gonna be a part of this story.)
Possibly, these back marks are striae distansae? If there is a fast growth spurt, you can get these on your lower back from the skin stretching. The shoulder marks could be injections. Without knowing future raws, I'd guess both of these are somehow related to the GCD.

Also, we are going to need a relationship diagram soon.

Users who are viewing this thread