Watashitachi wa Moto Joshi desu - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Ya, I see this as a fake out to real truama / drama moment. Like she's going to make a "you grew up so much when I was gone" Then they are going to talk about or try to talk about the sex change problem, but end up being interrupted by her being an actual bigot and it will be a closet thing for an arc or two. Or we could just immediately be meant with pain...

Im honestly just here for girls getting boners from boobs.

Dex-chan lover
It's going to be one of those 'I don't see color' things where she wonders why her son is dressing like a girl or something like that

Supporter
I don't fully understand why people like yuri so much. Yes, to a romance standpoint I still can get those giddy feelings with two characters, yet the interest of two girls like that is not interesting FOR ME AT LEAST. I have to wonder, if you are not interested in something like this, why pick it up from the synopsis. although I personally prefer this type tbh.
Elizabeth,
some people are gay, and they like to see gay stuff. Or just the romance between woman is often less sexualized or people just want to see cuteness

Double-page supporter
Calling it, the mom is joking around. "Who is this kid? Did my kid grow up to be a beautiful woman like this?!" or something similar.
Yeah, this is 100% cliffhanger bait and nothing else. She called out to Rinko too when she saw them, she knows who's who.

Double-page supporter
Elizabeth,
some people are gay, and they like to see gay stuff. Or just the romance between woman is often less sexualized or people just want to see cuteness
I will be honest about the first one, I did not think of it. I also don't like how sexualized it is normally, although I still find it hard to read between women personally. There are VERY few "vanilla" that are less sexualized sadly... also I do like cute things, but I don't understand that point for romance between women >< sorry just mostly hard for me to really understand through that side. although I will be honest about just liking way more masculine energy and things in a partner XD so the cute side just like feels like I would be with a friend personally. that goes with reading manga, anime, anything XD so apologies to others about that ><

Dex-chan lover
Mom probably has Prosopagnosia.

Edit: explaining, she can't recognize people by face, but by body, mannerism and voice. All who probably did change because of the disorder
Probably, but I doubt the author really was going for that
I understand it tho, I'm horrible at recognizing people by face, even if I've known them personally for years

Dex-chan lover
Probably, but I doubt the author really was going for that
I understand it tho, I'm horrible at recognizing people by face, even if I've known them personally for years
It's a shot in the dark, a theory I cooked up reading the chapter, thats why I used probably...
That would explain some things that happened in the story, like them being anxious of seeing her after all that time even though in this chpater she seems fine...

Dex-chan lover
Hope at least you take chapter 10.
I can already imagine his mom’s statement in that episode will make the comment section as merry as a festival with people debating :D
Elizabeth,
There are also the part where in gay stories, the characters are often more honest to their feelings.
Which helps when you’re burned out by many romance stories whose author depends its survival on making the men always take at least several steps of denial so the progress never move closer to the ending.

Well, not all. But they seem to avoid the will-they-wont-they better aren’t they?

Dex-chan lover
Ah the classic
"Who is this ? I don't recognize you. My kid/nephew/niece wasn't this cute! What'd you do with my child. Who replaced them with this beautiful young woman/man? Give them back you imposter!"
Or maybe my family members are just weird.

Users who are viewing this thread