Watashitachi wa Moto Joshi desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Group Leader
The scars are likely from not being accepted, be that pre or post disease. He could have been trying to transition beforehand, only to be bullied by his father, or likely, the girls in his class. I am guessing that he always liked sports growing up, and played with boys, but the girls got jelly of the friendships and bullied him pre transition.
I was with you until here, but this paragraph seems like a huge leap in logic and frankly based in weird prejudices about girls.

Dex-chan lover
Figured homie was also previously a girl, but what I presume happened looking at the state of his home and the marks on his body was back when he was a girl he was probably being abused by his father or something, n once he became a dude and his physique filled out he was properly able to defend himself, hence him not understanding why MC might want to return to being a girl.

Dex-chan lover
Yuri? Yaoi? Hetero? I'm not sure what to expect about this. Really hyped though

Dex-chan lover
I'd offer to scanlate the other chapters but I can't save the raws so idk. Up to someone else that can figure it out.

Dex-chan lover
Oof... so this is going to go somewhat the same route as their cancelled series Transjitter: Ibitsu na Karada. More like a redo or reboot with different characters and execution.

Dex-chan lover
People keep saying bacne or cigarette burns. Those marks look about the size of quarters, are evenly spaced, and uniformly colored. That would require some fat cigars, or acne so bad as to require medical intervention. My bet is on bullying or very meticulously organized abuse.

Dex-chan lover
I think there are 2 possibilities:

1) He tried to undergo treatment to become a woman again, but it was not successful.

2) He actually underwent treatment to become a man.

The scars are probably from the treatment.
I'm sorry but WTF was that treatment?
it looks like a result of bullying/abuse.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but WTF was that treatment?
it looks like a result of bullying/abuse.
Dunno, that's what I thought when I read it for the first time. Some people said that hormone replacement can lead to skin problems like that and moxibustion is an example of a "treatment" that leaves scars like that too, but don't forget that this is a world where people change sex from night to day, so who knows what the treatment would be like to try to reverse the change.

Group Leader
Tbh, I translated this chapter on a whim, for the stated reason on last page and bc I found the chapter funny. I believe I did a good job.

I didn't expect it'd explode like that though.

Anyone interested can download the chapters from that page: https://comic-medu.com/series/e9f90790588fd using Hakuneko.

Chapters 8, 9 and 10 are free (unlike 7 and 11, 12).

At this point, it'd probably be better to wait for volume 2 to come out. Unless people are in a hurry.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
so going by their minds, technically i guess its yuri? but ultimately one has accepted being a man and if the mc returns to a female (highly doubt it) then it'd be straight, but i can't see that either. It's probably going to end up the yaoi route. I'll keep reading but if it goes yaoi, I might just drop it (good story but im just not into boy x boy)

Users who are viewing this thread