We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Two's Journey

Dex-chan lover
A bunch of anime fans shitting on soyboys, even though you're a prime example of them is always funny to see.
It seems the professor doesn't realize (or he does, but doesn't care) that his own justice is different from the one his parents and grandparents lived through, and may be considered stifling by them too

Dex-chan lover
Dude, this is a manga site. Everyone knows what "herbivore man" means. You could have just left it at that.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow. I really liked this chapter. Even in comparison to other chapters of this series. I guess I'll add a quote in classic Takayanagi-sensei fashion.

“My right to swing my fist ends where your face begins, so they say. Everyone has their own ideas where the face begins these days, which is sort of what’s causing this wave of political correctness in our culture, and there’s definitely a disturbing element of it; where I have to wonder if you keep pushing your face out further and further, then somehow my fist has to recede back into my body, and I just have to pretend like I don’t have an arm. That’s where I feel it’s going. That’s what I’m afraid of happening.” - Digibro

Dex-chan lover
8I825Y1.png

Dex-chan lover
Based chapter.
Can't wait for the triggering in the comments of the people who felt personally attacked by it.

Dex-chan lover
if you read scanlated manga you are like 80% soy, try thinking about the professors lines harder before you start agreeing

Fed-Kun's army
Ahaha, are those references about nowadays things? That "boomer", many many genders, fads etc.
Such are fickle anyway.

Group Leader
based
fuck american sjw and shitty political correctness shit
when your lives are so good you start creating new meaningless "problems"

Group Leader
Generation gaps and the changes of society aside (in the spirit of the manga, there's truth to both sides and more up for debate), I really like the subtle character development and shifts that Sensei experiences throughout the trip

Users who are viewing this thread