We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Shameful Things

Dex-chan lover
She's a coomer, like me. We have the same problems and anxiety.

Supporter
@henman I know. Cringe. "Enlightenment" is one of the worst thing that happen in this world beside the Communism...

I really really love this manga cause the content of this one is always so freaking relateable, and its help someone who cant ask someone about this kind of stuff get the answer without feeling shy,worry,or guilty

Dex-chan lover
Who's the boy that asks Takayanagi if he's proud of him again?

Dex-chan lover
You know how it is people no kissing until 3 months of dating, and no sex until the second date.

Wait... something is not right here...

Dex-chan lover
i think of that movie "shame" when im too horni and jerk off every day to cool of my cycle back to normal

Fed-Kun's army
Absolutely based Rokumoto.

I think it's important for teens especially at onset of puberty to not feel shamed for their sexuality, especially since ignorance could lead to anxiety, future behavioural problems or even worse stuff. Sensei being seen as someone with absolutely no sex drive was so funny, though.

Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
poor sensei lmaooooo

Also it was nice of her friend to stick with her while asking for advice and all that. Very supportive.

@Akikako
"sexual drive" DO exist. We are natural creatures aka animals, and animals have an instinctual tendency to reproduce i.e. have sex.
Not all people have sex drive, like asexuals. But most do.
And how can you say Age of enlightenment is based? Without it we would pretty much still living in feodalism, which was deadly af for the common people.
EDIT: "One of the worst thing to happen besides communism" wtf are you saying man?

ya know,
I always have this kind of question in biology class,
how does masturbate work?
how can people satisfied sexually from anal?
what happen if you continuously have sex?
can your penis burst from boner?

but I never asked.

Dex-chan lover
Is "god" the monotheistic God in religions like Christianity? I thought Japan was default non-religious

@yoroshikue masturbation for both males and females work by stimulating the genitalia (penis, vagina, balls/testicles, breasts, nipples, and the anus), since the genitalia are covered in many nerve endings, and thus are sensitive to pleasure. The genitalia are sensitive because they are used for sexual reproduction, and thus need to be ('cause well, science.)

Males can be satisfied by anal sex because of both the anus being covered in nerve endings, thus being sensitive to pleasure, and because of a gland called the prostate gland that controls some sexual functions. The prostate is next to the rectum and gets stimulated by penetration when the penetrating object(s) (probably a penis in this scenario) touches near or on the prostate (through the rectal wall).
Females being satisfied by anal is a harder thing to explain. Some females can be aroused by anal, while some cannot. Some say that the G-spot (a spot inside the vagina that is particularly sensitive and thus more prone to orgasm) can be accessed from behind through means of the rectum, and that this is why females can receive pleasure/achieve orgasm through anal, although there's no hard evidence (that I'm aware of.)

Not sure what continuously have sex means, but there's something called the refectory period for males where after ejactulation/orgasm, there is a brief period where you cannot achieve full erection and/or orgasm again. This refractory period increases in length of time as you get older, as well as increase in time the more orgasms in a row you have as well (this means that the older you get the harder and harder it can get to have multiple orgasms in a row, or even just one. Although if by some means you were to in theory have a magic penis that never goes down, then eventually the penis and/or the vagina it is penetrating may potentially begin to get friction burn and it will get uncomfortable. Think about what would happen if you kept rubbing your hands together and didn't stop, something like that (although lubrication may prevent that, I can't say since I've never had continuous sex.)

No, I don't think a penis can burst from a boner, but some people may have a condition in which erections may last a long time and can begin to get painful and cause problems, but I don't know much about that. It is somewhat rare, though. If you do have an erection that lasts for more than a few hours and won't go down or gets painful, go see a doctor.

I'll answer any questions you or anyone may have.

Group Leader
@blurgh123 It can be, but it isn’t necessarily so. For instance, when Takayanagi talks about Rousseau and the West, “God” is more applicable, but in other scenes, it’s not so clear-cut (since 神様, “kami-sama,” can be translated a number of ways). How I see it is that when he’s talking with Takeda, they’re simply referring to some “higher being,” singular or plural. Using “god” was just for sake of brevity and flow (and the fact that much of his talk was about one’s own “kami-sama”).

Supporter
@lobsterboy ours body simply respond to inputs, cuts the inputs and you'll see if the "sex drive" exists.
And "Age of enlightenment" is more "Age of falsehood", most false myths on the Middle-age born here.

Users who are viewing this thread