Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 172 - Everyone Together!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I have to say, those confession and kissing scene make me think of if someone is trying to RTA some kind of game with a dating element and just tried to unlock all CGs as fast as possible and end up looking at all the scenes back to back, feels awkward.
Well either way, all things considered, it's been a fun ride. Thank you to the translator team for their hard work at translating this.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for translating this wonderful manhwa. Good start, great end. Would read again if I have memory loss.

10/10

Dex-chan lover
one single korean harem manga is more based than the whole harem genre in japan.....

With that, the Peak Romcom Webtoon, has come to an end. Good Night.

Thank you for Stonescapes, I'm truly grateful to discover this Masterpiece from you.

Double-page supporter
It's been fun, can't say i love the ending but it's safe and quite fitting for the way this webtoon was headed

Ahhh, I wanna cry so bad. This sucks. Thanks for the manhwa. This was quite the ride of a manhwa for me. Thanks for the translation.

Just binged this one over the past few days. Some arcs definitely overstayed their welcome, but it was a fun series.

If anyone is looking for something similar, I’d highly suggest trying the light novel series “Invaders of the Rokujouma”. Just note that the first seven volumes comprises the prologue of the series. (Is licensed by J-Novel Club.)

Users who are viewing this thread