Welcome to Japan, Elf-san!

To be honest, I'm pretty sure the reason why there have been more complaints about the fantasy world as of late is because of how long it's been since we've gotten the last chapters. It's hard to consume content with the same passion from a few months ago, when the manga was still fresh in your mind. I mean, I'm not saying there aren't flaws with the fantasy world, but it's not that bad.

@skeletor51 I definitely got to agree with you there, if you consume a lot of manga, especially fantasy, its hard to really keep up with it after a long radio silence, especially if its uber generic. For those that are far more unique, at least they stand out in the mind. Anyway I'm glad this started updating again cause its actually pretty decent, I just got to remember what has happened so far lol.

He finally confessed to her in the vol 5 of the LN

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

this manga would be so much better if they didn't go back to the dream world.

Ah i remember back then when this manga only has 3 chapter I'm grateful to discover such a good manga

Okay. That dress. Is inspired by the Rathian Armor. And I love it. Waow. More Dragon! Now!

I can't remember the elf name. I just keep calling her Emilia lol but she's the cutest elf I've ever known.

Users who are viewing this thread