Welcome to the site! (MangaRock refugee thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Migrated from Mangarock as well. I'm pleasantly surprised by the number of pretty much unknown mangas available here to favourite (even if there aren't any chapters in English). Thank you to the creators of the site for the smooth UI + helpful functions & the scanlating groups for posting all the mangas here!

2. Does MangaDex make a profit?
MangaDex is an ad-free site that sustains itself entirely on user donations. All money goes entirely towards server costs, nothing else. You can find additional information on our server costs on our support page.
It will be awesome if MangaDex became PWA

This is really makes me happy, its been more than 3 years since I was using manga rock, and it's kind of I finnaly found a good website besides.
I'm having a difficulty to report all my favorites, it's like copy and paste a whole lists

To anyone wanting Mangadex as PWA. If you’re on iOS , just add it to the home screen. That how it’s working for me right now.

Before I came across that site, I was saving my manga reading status in a bloody Google Docs document, lawl.

Huh, I was surprised to hear that Mangarock shuts down. Well, I was already in the process of relocating my manga over to Mangadex on Tachiyomi, so this just makes it final. Thanks for giving me refuge!

@arisboch: How about signing up at MyAnimeList? It makes keeping track much easier if you ask me.

You're welcome! If you give me your username, I'll send you a friend request. Shared joy is doubled joy.

Is there a way to see recommendations? MangaRock had personalized recommendations that I enjoyed because it helped me find many new mangas that I would not have been aware if before. Is that not a feature here or am I just missing something?

@GambierBay
Batoto wasn't bought out. The owner retired, the site shut down and then lazy opportunists just bought the domain name.

Loving the site so far and managed to find almost my entire library here which was great, but is there a notification function for when my manga chapters are updated? I can't seem to find that feature...

Refugee status achieved. Such a shame - I really enjoyed MR, but I've already found content mangadex has that MangaRock didn't, so I'm pretty happy I'm here now :3

*cough* welcome youngsters *cough*
enjoy your time here
tenor.gif

Refugee here, hope to have a good time! Currently in the middle of transferring favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread