What It Means to Be You - Ch. 7

Wow, I'm so proud of her!

@IronVader501 Agreed, I've been wondering the same thing. No interpersonal skills whatsoever. You can't get everything by using threats.

Yessss now let all come to light when he tries to figure out why 😈😈😈 (really curious who is taking all the money and things he seems so sure is going to his wife)

FL have a strength for the divorce WTF!? . the ML is the one suffer the most . he gained nothing ,money and title (duke) . if the ML not help the Royal family they all dead by the hand of the people

These characters are amazing. I really like how the Duke is super brash and asks obvious questions that someone who's raised rough would ask.
It makes sense that he wouldn't understand her position that well.
Plus he's manipulated by the family I think - something's fishy there.
I don't think he's actually cheating yet... I really fucking hope not.

But dudes definitely an asshole. Ignorant yes, but still an asshole.
He can change though and I hope a few more swaps will do that. At least he can recognise his wife is smart - though he seems to have an inferiority complex about her looking down on him. Though at the same time, he cares for her - the suicide comment obviously messed him up.

I'm so proud of the princess though. She is competent, making the deal. Then she's improved enough to ask for a divorce.

Man I just love this story so much thanks for the TL!

I'm really looking forward to how some time apart might improve their romance.

Dunno if she has the right to ask for a divorce xD She was practically sold to him so unless she has the money he spent on her, I dont think she can divorce him less he lets her go x’D

Dang I hopes she leaves either way because....he’s narcissistic, and dense. She don’t need him.

The lack of communication here is killing me. IS THAT THIS DIFFICULT TO JUST TALK ? COME OOOOOOOON.

Fed-Kun's army
@Silverkari she "knows" that he's cheating on her which is not insignificant leverage in breaking up (if it's true). their deal was blooming would secure legitimacy by marrying a princess and the royal family's debt would be paid off. well, the title he bought has been dissolved, the debt's been paid, and they mutually think one hates the other to some degree. what reason is there to stay married?

But he did say that she's the reason he's trying to make money. I think there's a reason behind it, maybe he wants to make her happy. I really want to think that the ml like her.

I love how she said that without any emotion shown on her face

dude is an abusive bastard with no emotional maturity, you can make it better girl. But i can already see the redemption arc of the ML

their miscommunication haven't solved yet and now we got 'cheating' speculation that lead to divorce??? REALLY?? ISTG CAN WE JUST SOLVE IT ONE BY ONE?? GOSH CAN JUST TWO OF YOU SIT TOGETHER AND STRAIGHTEN ALL THOSE MISUNDERTANDING?! WHATS THE POINT OF HAVING A MOUTH????!!
but its make sense tbh if she has that thought tho....

@cherokeemoon lol me too, i bet we'll never get to see them having proper communication :')

Users who are viewing this thread