What It Means to Be You

WAAAAHG I DON'T LIKE THE MALE LEAD, PLS SOMEONE SPOIL MEE, DOES THIS MF GONNA GET KARMA FOR HIS STUPID BRAINAS* OR NOTTT

i didn’t read the summary and went straight to the first chapter thinking “ah, another time loop after death story huh, bet the ML will be so surprised to see how much his wife has changed or never get engaged at all” but was so surprised to find that they’ve switched bodies instead?? LMAO love that for them, hopefully now they’ll end up empathizing more w each other.

I like dis, hope the husband sees her worth and realizes what a dipsh*t he is. Btw, I don't think the ML was necessarily out of line with his actions. Remember he was scammed so it's not surprising he treats her that way. He'll likely fall in love with her later so all his bs is just to amp up our sympathy for our FL HAHHAHAHAAH.

he’s an asshole but it’s understandable bc i would be mad too if i was scammed millions of dollars then publicly humiliated for it + my upbringing lmao interesting story, hope misunderstandings clear up and the two finally see each other’s hidden sides they never got to see in the past, soon

People are getting butt hurt over ML, chill my dudes ....there always two sides of the story and imagine being in his shoes losing all that power and money.... in general it’s interesting to boot and ML is interesting if it’s done in this way lmao.

Just chill peeps.

Some spoilers about the next few chapters that I picked up from seeing raws 5-10:
The husband STILL is a neglectful bastard because he doesn't fully understand what kind of suffering she's going through and thinks that what she's gone through isn't as bad as what he had gone through, and the wife still gets bullied by others and gets locked up by her brother. She tries to get Winter to help her after escaping, but he still shuns her. She's spiraled into depression again and decides to commit suicide once more, which triggers the bodyswap, and she uses Winter's body to threaten her brother and scare him.

Users who are viewing this thread