What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 66

Thank you for your hard work! I love this webtoon, sadly Tapas is not available in my country si this is the end for me. I'm so sad, I will never know the end

Nooooooo!!!

Omg!!!!! Our beautiful rowan's hand!!!!

Thank you haruparty for the amazing scanlation 😍

Thank you so much for all the chapters ♥
Dreaux sounds like a terrible name, what the fuck are they thinking

Thank you for the hard work.

Sadly, it might also be the end for me. The webtoon chapters can be a bit expensive. Nonetheless, thanks for giving me a chance.

Thank you HaruParty for the hard work all this time!! I really enjoyed your work on this. I honestly don't know how I feel about this going to tapas because i haven't been on there in years, but i'll try.

Double-page supporter
Very sad to hear that this got picked up and has to be dropped. HaruParty, thank you so much for the wonderful TL and all your hard work! I found this series a few months back and deeply enjoyed it. I'll be sad to see it go! But again, thank you for everything!

I'm sad my favorite character's name is changed
Probably will comment that on tapas
Thank you for this massive update and all your hard work c:

Why almost every official or licensed English manhwa renamed their characters that seems out of place or so bad? And its very western to begin with

Thank you for the amazing work on this up till now! I'm so sad D':

Also, if they want to change them into French names they could at least get it right, Noël is a boy's name, the girl equivalent would be Noelle actually. Sorry to all Noelle's out there, but Erin is prettier D:

Thank you for your hard work! Does anyone know on how many chaoters were alrdy up in tapas?

Sad to hear that HaruParty but you've been wonderful. Thanks for the consistent quality and hard work so far, and I look forward to your future projects with great anticipation.

Thank you HaruParty! I'm not a big fan of Tapas, and probably won't read it there, so this is a shame. This was a fun series fo read, and I'm super glad you guys were able to let us enjoy it while you could!

I was just thinking this had gotten slow anyways with the whole magic plot so I will be dropping it.

For those unable to read on tapas because of region locking, I hate to say it, but someone will rip the chapters from tapas anyways. You’ll just have to continue pirating, but elsewhere.

Thank you so much for the translation up to this point ❤️ and thank you for the mass release 😘❤️
I understand the decision to support the English version, and I'll be vocal about the name change!

Users who are viewing this thread