What's Wrong With You, Duke?

Why does everyone hate Erin so much? She is really sweet, and yes, a little ditzy sometimes but her character is a perfect match to the ML.

Honestly this is the 1st korean webtoon that I read. I'm particularly attached of this one 😊.
The story is cute and interesting! Seeing the start of the new season I'm more excited than ever!!!

Well... I’m more than happy to drop money on a licensed title, but I’m not happy that I will have to wait for Tapas to catch up to where HaruPARTY left off. I do plan to read Tapas’s translation from the beginning, though.

Thank you, HaruPARTY, for all your hard work to bring us Why Duke.

Double-page supporter
Waaa HaruParty I can never thank you ENOUGH for bringing us this gem of a story.. I remember getting cheered up after a depressing day when I saw your mass update sometime last year. Thanks for bringing us happiness in the form of WhyDuke!

I'll support the official as much as my broke ass can

Why chicken out?
I don't think you will get any official notice from whoever you think it is unless you put it in your website. Very unlikely either way for now.
As for the official support, those who wanted to support the author will be supporting it regardless of what's happpening here.
Yes, it might help temporarily but not for long.

Anyway, I said my piece, thanks for all your hardwork peeps!

Wait.. what?? No....why?? 😰

Well thank you Haru party for all the updates. Turly thank for you continuing to update one of my favorite series. You guys are awesome.

Even though Tapas is not one of my favorite translation for webtoon, I'll definitely support the author and continue to read.

Dex-chan lover
Official translations, ruining things as always.
Whelp, unless this appears on some aggre sites this manhwa will just dissapear for me, and i loved it so much 😭

I saw this coming, you dropping it. Huhuhuhu Now we will have to wait for the official translations to reach chapter 67. I do love this manhwa and thank you Haru Party for the job well done.

Thank you for all you’ve done, I’m going to go mourn another one of my favs dropping....IVE BEEN BROKE SO MANY TIMESS I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVEE

Saaaaaad...... I will probably forget about this story because of waiting for tapas official English chapter to come out on where it is left off on here. Since, there are so many other stories I am reading. And idk if I will have enough money to support it either. The life of paying for bills is already draining me well enough. Anyway, thank you for translating all this time!

Haven't tried reading on Tapas yet. Is it like Webtoon where the chapters eventually get offered free if you wait? And if you can't wait, you pay for it?

I-
Heart been broke so many times I don't know what to believe
I cri. I cry really hard
Thanks HaruParty for all you guys hard work

And the new names are really stoopid

Users who are viewing this thread