Whisper Me a Love Song - Ch. 42 - The Festival's End and the Final Wish.

Dex-chan lover
Of course she's on the roof, it's always the one place someone is always at in almost every manga :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Can we just be done with these 2 characters already? Since the story changed to Them and their stupid af drama the story has gone downhill…

Dex-chan lover
It's not like the whole conflict between them can be resolved by the end of this Arc. Even if they become friends again and start to hang out like before, Shiho loves Aki and Aki is now aware of that.
I hope the author continue to develop their relationship, even if they are not the main focus this time (similar to what happened with Hime and Yori in the current Arc).

Sales are great and there's an anime coming, so in theory the author should be able to take as much time as they need to do whatever they want with the series.
Nah some people still think this is just an arc. They're still in denial. Gotta let them be at this point. I agree with you though.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that was such an excellent chapter, Hima is such a good friend. She cares enough to go out of her way to help. How many friend do we have that would go out of their way to help us? I am so looking forward to the next chapter and to what Aki is going to say. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Nah some people still think this is just an arc. They're still in denial. Gotta let them be at this point. I agree with you though.

00m9y5clfvi91.jpg

It's May 2021. I am reading Sasakoi. Surely the Shiho arc will conclude by the next chapter.
It's May 2022. I am reading Sasakoi. Surely the Shiho arc will conclude by the next chapter.
It's May 2023. I am reading Sasakoi. Surely the Shiho arc will conclude by the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy with this chapter. :pepehmm:

While many correctly point out that drama arc is ending, I think it might be better to brace yourself for secondary couple arc. Though the possibility isn't terribly high, it's not low either.

Either way, I see a lot of manga struggle if it's just the main couple going steady, the balance of drama and fluff is a delicate thing. What would this manga even be about without Shiho. The fluff would run out in five (although probably really good) chapters :smugchisato::meguusmug::slap:

I'm happy with this chapter. :pepehmm:

While many correctly point out that drama arc is ending, I think it might be better to brace yourself for secondary couple arc. Though the possibility isn't terribly high, it's not low either.

Either way, I see a lot of manga struggle if it's just the main couple going steady, the balance of drama and fluff is a delicate thing. What would this manga even be about without Shiho. The fluff would run out in five (although probably really good) chapters :smugchisato::meguusmug::slap:
Yeah I agree. While the fluff is very cute at first, it gets stale pretty fast. I started to read and liked this manga for the main couple fluff, but now it's only Shiho that keeps me reading, as I skim through most of the lovey dovey stuff between Himari and Yori now.

Despite being quite drama heavy, this "arc" has been pretty fun to read for me. I really like the author's efforts to develop the relationships between Himari and other characters, in this case Shiho, and I want more of that, it's fun, refreshing, and also cute.

Double-page supporter
Exactly. For better or worse, without Shiho this manga would have ended a long time ago, as Himari and Yori became a couple in Chapter 15.

Dex-chan lover
Damn I always gotta go back like 4 chapters when once pf the monthly ones comes back because I dont remember whats going on anymore.

i feel like there’s a very low possibility she’ll traumadump or sing like a song or something, she’ll probably just invite shiho to come and sing with them or something.

Users who are viewing this thread