Whisper Me a Love Song - Ch. 48 - A Home Date and What Comes After That.

Dex-chan lover
Ah this trope again. Arbitrary rules to stall...Is it an established fact in Japan that no one can do ANYTHING other than study and sleep when its their year for enterence exams? I've been there myself years ago but never seen even the top achievers going that hard at it that you wouldn't have time to do anything else. Specially something like sex to relieve stress. I better not see Yori do anything else after this point if so.

Dex-chan lover
one of untold worldwide truth ...if you inviting your partner into your room/house and you have cats or dog as a pet...

make sure they not see that... there its 200% chance you get NTR-ed with them * burst laugh *

Supporter
That was such a great chapter and we have been looking forward to themkissing for a while now. Thanks for the chapter and translation

Dex-chan lover
We were this close to the greatness
but oh well i respect the decisions, but please no more baiting

Dex-chan lover
Do my eyes deceive me? A chapter about the actual MC's? Not about this authors self insert? About time. I was over that whole Aki and Shiho nonsense. Over half the manga spent on their nonsensical drama only for it to end in the author turning them into two of the worst characters I've ever seen in any yuri manga. Thank god it's over. Time to get back to what made this manga good in the first place.
I could not agree more with you than I already do. Author made this story go from a 10/10 to a 5/10 when they said “fuck the MCs, let me instead focus on these annoying drama seeking side characters for way longer than I ever focused on the MCs”

Dex-chan lover
Everyone’s sick and tired of Aki and Shiho but I’m here like I love the MC’s as well, but I need to see more Aki and Shiho. I need them to have their first kiss. I just want the best for my girl Aki😭❤️
They'll be back. The 4 of them are the focus, so we'll continue with them all soon enough. Should be fun. I'm more interested in how the bands handle their futures though and what role Himari plays moving forward.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread