Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Love at First Sight and the Promised Day

Dex-chan lover
Something felt off with this chapter.
Maybe the pacing or something? Felt rushed somehow.

Double-page supporter
Dat bitch better sit the fuck down and let the fluff flow, for a while at least... 😏

I find myself kind of just completely indifferent at this point. I enjoyed this series at the start but Himari is just not a very interesting character she's just generically cute and there so I have no investment in her as a love interest which is unfortunate when the author decided to then include a much more interesting doomed love rival.

Fed-Kun's army
DUDE, I straight up yelled "WHOOOOO" at page 38. Fuck yes! I made the right choice in listening to "Kimi ni Furete" while reading this chapter! So many chapters of build-up just leading to this moment I've been waiting a whole year for.

Also, I'm not too worried about the "new enemy" character. Takeshima has already shown she's aware of the common tropes of the genre. I'm... 85% sure this new development won't be trash.

Dex-chan lover
I'm the opposite. I couldn't care less about someone who didn't have the guts to confess. Yeah she was mad that Himari didn't actually "love" but at least Himari was straightforward and was genuinsly willing to find "love". Meanwhile Aki was "muh unrequited love" and had never been honest with her feelings, she just have thrown empty threats to Himari. I can't really understand why i would root for a coward. Also didn't the ex-singer is with the cooking Senpai ?

Fed-Kun's army
@yurirei
I'm compelled to note, since no one did before me, that not only ∞/∞ is essentially the same as 10/10, but it could even be seen as 0, depending on the kind of infinities chosen 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh, fricking band drama, I just want some good ol' yuri man..

Thank you so much for the chapter <3<3<3<3<3

Aki is the best girl of this manga, by far. I hope she will someone to make her happy.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl that was kinda meh. It's like the thing they said was gonna happen in this exact point happened. Ok. If you don't wanna have her fall in love with Yori at some point in the story after the concert, then at least make it so she comes to that conclusion right before it and surprises Yori (and us) with a kiss before the performance or... Something, so that it's not *exactly* what we expected. I feel like I just read a story after reading all the spoilers from wikipedia. That's not good storytelling IMO.

Also, I agree with @Seibo. Aki = best girl. Hopefully she gets someone for her.

Yoooo lets gooo! Romance manga that doesn't end at confession!

Users who are viewing this thread