Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

I don’t have anything against Jeanette. The girl did nothing wrong, she’s kinda cute but perhaps too naive and dumb lol.
However, I feel like the arc is focusing on her too much and the story is moving so slowly that it’s starting to bore me. Misunderstandings occur all the time and seeing Athy not having the courage to see her dad everytime she wants to frustrates me af.
But oh well, I guess everything’s on purpose. We’ll wait and see.

this is no longer like the novel … I love this, and I thank you O' Heavenly Translators for such wonderful work~!!

I just wished it followed the novel more 😭😭😭, Lucas X Athy all the waaaaay!!

Jeanette is so selfish, she wants the good things like Athy's daddy and the Athy just for her, even with the princess explain herself about the wrong meeting .

@ShuRin, @shunnie yep this is really dragging lately ever sense the Princess left the palace on the run not been as fun as it used to be.
I guess it's building something with the evil brother but wait and see.
@ivv yeah it's weird a few chapters ago he was done with his thing with the tree but hasn't been back yet. I wonder if he will try and restore the kings memory and find out what kinda curse has been placed on him (guessing by the evil brother)
@Nanifer647 Yeah angst has gone on way to long it's a pain at this stage. Lucas already got the thing he needed from the tree a while ago why isn't he back yet

@WhzMoon angst is ok when it's going somewhere good plot related, returns to the norm or sets up a new norm for the main characters but this has dragged on sense start of S2 and honesty has there been any progress with our FL, at this point she feels more like background character.
@mammaria check back in a few weeks hopefully things will have changed by then, i'm at least hoping for that to. Is jeanette father really him though i thought it was the evil brother that's her dad (mystery guest... not really) and she was made with dark magic.

@empressnyannyanau about what chapter are we in the novel now, how has it diverged from the original.
@lectre is this the first chapter that's deviated from the source i wonder why the manga is going it's own way.

That part where Athy saw Claude with Jennett broke my heart, but I srsly beg the author please please please, I need my dose of Lucas :")

Group Leader
Wow...
Jennette is actually a dumb and selfish bitch...
I kinda understand her being happy to get some Daddy Time, but that reaction when she found out that her adoptive brother knows "the secret" left me dumbfounded.
I thought she would be happy to have the princess close-by and in safety, not running around spending the night in whatever sordid place she could find...
But apparently, being the ONLY ONE who knows where she was was more important for her.

I kinda want Daddy to get one of his anger spikes and execute Jennette on the spot. That would generate interesting drama, remove a boring character and maybe even possibly move the story a bit further...

I think I'll add this to my "On Hold" list... damn, that list is getting big lately...

No Jenny, don't be jelly 😣
I have been enjoying Jennette way more then what I previously expected and I am having some good hopes about Jennette, Claus and Athanasia relationship grow. I think maybe here is the part where we go misunderstanding after misunderstanding, but I hope we can move on sooner then later 😅
Also, Athanasia showing up in the white guy hair's room (forgot his name) was priceless, also reminded of their past encounters 😂

Some of y'all boutta be real mad at me but it must be said...

Some of y'all shit on Jennette for no reason other than being "the other girl" in the story and forget that she's literally a 13/14 year old heavily sheltered girl who's not in control of her situation (and yes, this includes her meeting Claude and his brother whose name I can't bother to remember, and the fact that she is a homunculus).

And I'll throw this one in to make hoes even madder; I think Ijekiel is more of an interesting and complex character than Lucas, therefore making him the better love interest.

Someone who read the novel wrote in a thread before that Jennette is selfish because she wants Athy for herself and as you can see, she also wants Claude.

And @Hemorrhoids, I like Ijekiel too as the love interest XD

I dunno 'bout you guys but I WANT TO BUY THE HARD COPY OF THIS AND DEM STICKERS AND WHATNOT AAAAAAAAAA

Fed-Kun's army
can anyone spoil me please ? how this arc will end and when ? will it take the whole season ?

Can anybody just tell me when this arc will going to end?I don't need the spoilers but just tell me how much more chapters.I just think that this arc may be going on too long and i want to know the exact time of waiting more 😥

Fed-Kun's army
@TheDragonLord Entitled might be the wrong word... However, lets take the fact that we know whats going on and what/who she is out of the equation for a minute and just look at how she acts. She, as a girl only wanted to be around her "father" and "sister", she got that... I mean in a messed up way, but she has that right now and it might not be the "princess-title" shes aiming for but still, she has what she's been aiming for since forever, now lets take what @Chet31 said. I completely agree with how she's going to act whether she's jealous at her "sister" or Izekiel.. She's either going to slip up and accidentally tell the king or the kings brother about stuff she shouldn't and make it worse for the princess or she's going to do that stuff on purpose.

So, whatever word fits that type of person.. I wouldn't know..

Fed-Kun's army
I took a quick glance at the comment section and wow people really be hating on Jennette for being a teenager who just wants some familial love and attention

Users who are viewing this thread