Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 66

dude... i dont dislike jeanette but this is getting real old.... let's get it moving people!! this chapter was literally 0 progress :///
pls hurry back lucas imy

Jeanette must be protected.
Black haired guy needs to trip over a knife.
Claude needs to get his memory back.
Lucas needs to come back.
I hope everything gets resolved soon, thanks Bucci Gang!

It's just sad because Jeanette just wants to be loved but I do agree that we need to move on to the next parts of the story

@Roiya your comment gets the stamp of approval from me. i don't really like or dislike jeanette/jennette/idk fuck i work on this series and i can never get her name right. but i think folks forget that they're comparing this kid to the current athy who, may i remind, is actually a grown-ass woman lmao. imagine comparing an adult to a toddler in terms of maturity, judge of character etc. in real life, yikes.

no hate tho @ haters haha

Okay, so I was thinking yeah, poor Jeanette and she's naive and people use her BUT SHE IS STUPID. I can't take her stupidity anymore! 😭
Lucas pls come back and put everyone back in their places 😭 Did you get lost? Why didn't you take a map with you? Where are youuuuu???

Now it's really just Jeanette letting others manipulate and use her and she's not even thinking for herself and just believes everything that fricking' stranger says to her, cause why not? ARGH. I tried to like her, I really tried, but just can't. This is like Sasuke again but female. Irritates the heck outta me.

grrrrrr

Is it me who thinks that Jeanette is SUPER egoist? There are a lot of you who are nice to her because a lot hates her, but hey ho, she just wants to have Claude to love her, that Athy loves her too, that Mr. White's son loves her too, in short she wants EVERYTHING for her and don't give a damn about others! Especially in this chapter where she says that Mr black Hair has started, but please it is HER who listens to nothing ...
ps : Sorry for my english

@roiya
This. I also don't understand how it's egoistical to want to be loved, especially when you grow up with unloving parents... it's not like she actively does something bad or hurtful for her wish, she doesn't even try to substitute herself for Anastasia, that's her uncle!
I can understand the dislike - I myself shake my head at her very realistic naivety - but the hate? No. That girl is a tool for the bad guys, and the worst thing is that she herself may not attain her happy ending, not because she's bad, but because of how her parents conceived her.

poor Jenette... I do feel quite bad for her, she never knew what parental love was so, of course, she'll try and grasp it if she can. I don't know why it's so wrong for her to want to feel loved and just because Claude has Athanasia doesn't mean his love has to just be limited to her. parents don't limit their love to one child. so I don't understand when people hate on her for wanting Claude to love her, of course, she does! he's her only remaining parent ( even though Claude's an ass and doesn't even pay attention to athy herself anddd he's Jen's uncle but she doesn't know lol).

Man, this chapter really shows how White-Hair-Daddy (forgot his name but I remember one of the scanlator’s thirst lmfao) really kept her away from everything. Difficult to not be stupid and naive when she wasn’t exposed to anything other than pleasant yet distant White-Hair family and her own loneliness. More than anything in this chapter, I felt secondhand embarrassment when she asked Athy that question out of the blue (cuz I def have done that and received an unexpected [and negative] response).

Way to go creators to really make readers connect to most sides in this story 😭👏👏

I don't get it, wasn't it Mr white's and Anastascius's plan to have Jeanette live with Claude ,so why is the latter suddenly sowing doubts in her mind ? Is he having a change of heart ?

Users who are viewing this thread