Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 90

@Seriha so basically it did say he brought Jeanette to the Palace, and that she took her place by coming. She didn’t like him because when she was little he tried to use her to bring Jeanette in to the palace early or use his son to marry him off to her as an early friend
Since when she was little she was now favored by him. I don’t think I’m the book it ever mentioned him knowing of the brother / the ex emperor. The difference in this is if Anthy wasn’t favored all Jeanette father would have to do is wait for his daughter to become the favorite and wait for his curse to take effect and kill the emperor. Also the book never talks about that as they just say Jeanette lived happily ever after and Anthy was the villain / the none lovable child. I seen some people say that Jeanette father is processed by an evil
Spirit and that’s why he’s doing things out of character compared to him as a child and it make sense

@CazeYuf
the manhwa is so different from the novel. in the novel, when lucas came back he immediately healed claude by using the world tree branch, and even gave some to athy too. so he remembered her quickly.

I know that tensions are hight right now, but damn, sir Felix can like... Really get it

They'll probably use this plot incident with Mr Whitey to make Kiel stand down from courting Athy in the end. Gentle, sincere 2nd male leads never win 😫

I love Lucas but he's just so OP. Just think of the character dev't he would get if he doesn't end up with Athy HAHAHA if that doesn't teach him love then idk what, but oh well we know how it'll end

sad Felix lookinga bit old and tired but is growing.. hot?? owo

Thank you for the update!!! ^^

AHHHH MORE FELIX CONTENT EEEE HES SO HOT
also oh sweet sweet jeanette so pure and so naïve 😞 don't go to the dark side!!!

My my the author definetly knows the readers are thirsty. Sir Robane your hotness in this chapter is over the roof. We need more hot guys

i feel bad for jennet coz she only desire for family..but her father what he really wants family or throne..by the way felix gives me new vibes...

Users who are viewing this thread